The race for eighth place is officially on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are saying Richmond were at their best and were giving 100% effort?

In Dimma's own words ... "credit where credit's due they just played better than us ... they're a much better side than many give them credit for."

Do you think Carlton were at their best? Do you think Carlton gave 100% effort across the four quarters? You see, anyone can play this game. You lost the match to the better team on the day. Deal with it!

North are a better chance of knocking off Collingwood than Carlton are of beating Port at AAMI ( well anywhere)

Just as a heads up, people no longer queue up by camping out overnight at the local newsagent. Theres a thing been invented called the internet where you can buy your tickets through a thing called a home computer.

Oh and Computicket went out of business a few years back. Dont try and call them. The number has been disconnected.

In Dimma's own words ... "credit where credit's due they just played better than us ... they're a much better side than many give them credit for."

Do you think Carlton were at their best? Do you think Carlton gave 100% effort across the four quarters? You see, anyone can play this game. You lost the match to the better team on the day. Deal with it!

They did over 3 quarters.
I never said they didn't play better than us, did I? Was just pointing out that there win wasn't intirely due to them playing well, and that it was partly because we were only putting in about a 60% effort.

I think you are completely ignoring what he is saying.

He was not arguing who is better this year... as you quite rightly pointed out... it's not comparison.

However, like it or not, we match up good against your mob. The same way you do against Hawthorn. Whilst no one would even consider Richmond being a better team than Hawthorn, whether it be this year or the last 30 years... Hawthorn would want to avoid Richmond as much as they can.

The issue Richmond has is that there are two teams that they could face that would give them serious headaches.

Whether it be Carlton or North, I doubt many Richmond fans would go into that game overwhelmingly confident of winning.

At the MCG, Richmond fans would be quite confident against both. At Ethihad it would be different.
Wouldn't say Carlton would give us serious headaches anyway, both games this year we have gotten to a sizable lead at then let off a bit.

They did over 3 quarters.
I never said they didn't play better than us, did I? Was just pointing out that there win wasn't intirely due to them playing well, and that it was partly because we were only putting in about a 60% effort.

60% effort? Damn you're full of shit!

I guess I can just say the same. Carlton won that match playing at 60% too. Our 60% > your 60% :rolleyes:

60% effort? Damn you're full of shit!

I guess I can just say the same. Carlton won that match playing at 60% too. Our 60% > your 60% :rolleyes:

Did you even watch the game? We hardly laid a tackle inside 50. We also only had 59 marks, which means the players weren't working hard enough around the ground.
Also you know thats bullshit, Carlton were just about at 100%. You would have to be a moron to think Carlton weren't working much harder then Richmond

Also you know thats bullshit, Carlton were just about at 100%. You would have to be a moron to think Carlton weren't working much harder then Richmond

If Carlton were at 100% it would have been a 6-8 goal win. Certainly you wouldn't have got that first quarter 5 goal buffer and we wouldn't have slowed down once we worked back into the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be humourous if all the 8th spot contenders lose their game, and Carlton get in and have a win.

But Adelaide and West Coast are playing each other this weekend :cool:

At the moment, it's now entirely up in North's hands. Beat Collingwood and they are in.

If Carlton were at 100% it would have been a 6-8 goal win. Certainly you wouldn't have got that first quarter 5 goal buffer and we wouldn't have slowed down once we worked back into the game.

100% effort, not playing at 100%. Carlton WHERE putting in 100% effort that game, Richmond weren't. You can't deny that.

100% effort, not playing at 100%. Carlton WHERE putting in 100% effort that game, Richmond weren't. You can't deny that.

Sure I can. I don't think we were putting in 100% effort in the first quarter. Your guys were getting on the run far too easy. I reckon we eased up in the third too myself, which seems a common trait of this team in not being able to build sizable leads once we get in front. We can do the comeback really well, but can't push on from there. It's one of the reasons we've lost as many games as we have this season, leaving the opposition within striking distance despite outplaying them and having them get passed us in the last.

It's funny how you used capital letters to emphasise you're simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back