Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only killed 6. Gotta bump those numbers up to pique my interest sonny Jim 😎
49b8381a2ad418ad6bdf06ec08e46e01c12df1b1.gif

I’m here to entertain and give the people what they want
Thanks for recognising the effort Buster
Well you are the real Big Dog around here so anything other than showering you with compliments would be rude now wouldn't it.

Chief.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I know, can’t believe I missed it when it was on. Probably because I generally think most Oz tv is s**t.
Check out his original StKilda Festival winning film The Magician. Has a great scene about Wayne Carey.

Got funding eventually from this ....

So it turns out sloths don't fart.

Who knew?

I would have had them pegged as top 3 most likely in the animal kingdom to regularly let out some pretty potent stuff.

I thought they'd let one rip then smile at you with that cheeky sloth grin.

That's how it played out in my head, anyway.

But alas... no.

You learn a lot having kids.

Well done on winning the first Ashes test. I caught the final couple of hours, and it was tense. It could have gone either way at the end; Usman Khawaja's batting was the difference overall. A really good test match, the best Ashes series are the competitive ones, so I hope it continues like this. It's less exciting when one side (usually Australia) is far superior.

Pat Cummins take a bow. That was an unreal fightback. Up in 3 hours for work, love it.
I just watched the highlights and even they were exciting. Leadership at its best by Cummins. A captain who hates losing and is driven by success. What we desperately need at the Saints.

I just watched the highlights and even they were exciting. Leadership at its best by Cummins. A captain who hates losing and is driven by success. What we desperately need at the Saints.
That’s why Test cricket is so great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back