Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pull meat out of fridge.
Is one day past use. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Got day old rice, stir fry that, used too much oil, so ruined.
Went to just order a fried rice; place closed off deliveries.
Looked out window: "oooh storming".
Ordered chicken biryani as of course Indian joints are operational, of course they are, but maybe next time I'll go 3 course.

So going to eventually make my own when I retrofit this joint.... just need to also get pure saffron and rose water.

Pull meat out of fridge.
Is one day past use. FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Got day old rice, stir fry that, used too much oil, so ruined.
Went to just order a fried rice; place closed off deliveries.
Looked out window: "oooh storming".
Ordered chicken biryani as of course Indian joints are operational, of course they are, but maybe next time I'll go 3 course.

So going to eventually make my own when I retrofit this joint.... just need to also get pure saffron and rose water.

One day past due meat ....live dangerously, just cook the shit out of it.

One day past due meat ....live dangerously, just cook the shit out of it.

zu9a0gF.gif

Yeah what was with that volume shit?
Like the st anger snare drama

Human is blue splatter vinyl so happy about that

Wanted 7th son but they didn't have it
JB did but the price was stupid and it wasn't even a deluxe edition/gatefold
Just changed my practise rig at home over to a Line 6 Helix HX stomp, and dialled in a really good copy of the Seventh Son sound last week.......those old Gallien Kruger amps were a weird thing.......

Just changed my practise rig at home over to a Line 6 Helix HX stomp, and dialled in a really good copy of the Seventh Son sound last week.......those old Gallien Kruger amps were a weird thing.......

I've got a helix hx stomp. Haven't used it as much since I got the fender tone master pro but they're a great little unit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with the Helix? General thoughts?
I'm a tube guy from way back and my big rig is tube, but I used the Mooer Pre-amp Live at home as my first experiment using modellers. It has some good sounds, some ordinary sounds, and only does amp models. You can program it via an app on your phone, but it was limited, and I was using a Peak MIDI foot controller and TC Electronic G Major 2 effects unit with it. I've changed to the HX stomp and love it!! All effects on board, desktop editing software and really clever programming options! I have a preset set-up to approximate the James Hetfield sound and the thing enables me to run a virtual split signal into two preamps!! (A Diezel VH4 and a Mesa in this case!!). I think it struggles a little with processing capacity on some presets, but other than that, I'm very impressed with how flexible it is.....

My only criticism is that I find myself almost always dropping in a parametric EQ on most models to tidy them up a touch......

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back