The Reverse Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Similar to MMM's worst on ground, which player do you think will rack up the most votes in games where they didn't quite get the job done. I really think a few candidates have emerged early in the piece.

Chris Bryan is looking very nicely placed at this point.

Michael Rix is always a good bet but with the addition of King and the return from injry by Gardiner I feel big Rixy won't get much of a run.

Other players expected to feature are J Riewoldt, C Ackland, J Saddington, C Johns, S Taylor, J Brennan and A Cooney.

What are your thoughts.....should we prepare a market?

Similar to MMM's worst on ground, which player do you think will rack up the most votes in games where they didn't quite get the job done. I really think a few candidates have emerged early in the piece.

Michael Rix is always a good bet but with the addition of King and the return from injry by Gardiner I feel big Rixy won't get much of a run.

Other players expected to feature are J Riewoldt, C Ackland, J Saddington, C Johns, S Taylor, J Brennan and A Cooney.

:rolleyes:

Lol guess I wont be looking to you for guidance.

You're dreamin, He'll be at the good end of the brownlow this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No you're right, Xavier would be the bigger draft blunder and of all the drafts to get it so completely wrong, it was the 2001 superdraft.

I think he was a better pick than Shane Harvey. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Reverse Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back