Game The Richmond Player Drive - Who are you donating?

Remove this Banner Ad

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Hi Bay,

I've been taken aback these last few days seeing our good friends at Punt Road being abandoned by young men with no morals chasing dollars at other clubs. It makes me worried that the Punt Roaders might not have enough players to field a team next year.

I was thinking back to my junior footy days when sometimes other teams wouldn't have enough players so we'd give them one or two of ours to make the teams even and ensure everyone had a good time. And I thought maybe that's what we could do for our friends at Punt Road.

I'll start by donating Brandan Parfitt.

Parf has been a solid contributor at the Cats for a good 8 years or so and he could really help raise the standards at Richmond so they're good again. He's good in tight, tackles like an All Black and has the ability to make time stand still.

I talked to Shaun Mannagh and Tyson Stengle about going back to Richmond, but they rightly told me they'd already told Richmond to GAGF once.

1724938327174.png

Who are you going to donate?

Not a bad suggestion, frggr, and like you said the whole point of the exercise is to ensure that everyone is having fun.

It's this commitment to fair play and the spirit of the game that sees our respective clubs bursting with #respectandfriendship.

Yet in this regard we are once again leading the competition by sending one of our brightest forward talents a WHOLE SEASON AGO!!

Let me provide the evidence:

1724938783664.png

Not a bad suggestion, frggr, and like you said the whole point of the exercise is to ensure that everyone is having fun.

It's this commitment to fair play and the spirit of the game that sees our respective clubs bursting with #respectandfriendship.

Yet in this regard we are once again leading the competition by sending one of our brightest forward talents a WHOLE SEASON AGO!!

Let me provide the evidence:

View attachment 2096225

Wow. I wonder what he'd look like in a Richmond jumper?

Wow. I wonder what he'd look like in a Richmond jumper?

Like a man realising he's in desperate need of a career change 😞

Shut up D/H and tell your shit scammer club to cough up the 340 million you fleeced from the Victorian taxpayers.
Sir, this is a McDonald's. There's no need to blow your top (heh).

This is a thread of #respectandfriendship where we band together to help out the list managers at Punt Road.

If you don't appreciate our generosity, that's fine.

Hi Bay,

I've been taken aback these last few days seeing our good friends at Punt Road being abandoned by young men with no morals chasing dollars at other clubs. It makes me worried that the Punt Roaders might not have enough players to field a team next year.

I was thinking back to my junior footy days when sometimes other teams wouldn't have enough players so we'd give them one or two of ours to make the teams even and ensure everyone had a good time. And I thought maybe that's what we could do for our friends at Punt Road.

Parf has been a solid contributor at the Cats for a good 8 years or so and he could really help raise the standards at Richmond so they're good again. He's good in tight, tackles like an All Black and has the ability to make time stand still.

I talked to Shaun Mannagh and Tyson Stengle about going back to Richmond, but they rightly told me they'd already told Richmond to GAGF once.

Back in the 1890's was it? Btw we don't need your fat useless hand me down players.

Last edited:
Sir, this is a McDonald's. There's no need to blow your top (heh).

This is a thread of #respectandfriendship where we band together to help out the list managers at Punt Road.

If you don't appreciate our generosity, that's fine.
You Suck Little Baby GIF by FaZe Clan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would David Mundy help?

Another solid thread idea. The crows will happily donate:
Elliot Himmelburg
Chayce Jones
Kieran Strachan.

i think the don’s will happily part ways with legendary KPP Sam Weideman, very generous of us!

Hi Bay,

View attachment 2096224

We don't take no garbage, we take young elite high draft picks. Geelong can learn from this instead of stinking up the competition with their finals losses.

We're donating a slightly used but still fresh Josh Schache

Remove this Banner Ad

Game The Richmond Player Drive - Who are you donating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back