Game The Richmond Player Drive - Who are you donating?

Remove this Banner Ad

he'll slot in nicely with whatever dud they end up drafting with their first rounder this season
Poor kid will spend all pre season with Hopper and Taranto learning how to miss targets by foot

Bulllllllllssssssshit, you're totally obsessed with a team that owned your campaigners in the last 3 finals we played you in, that's the truth.

No, I'm highly concerned that an AFL team might not be able to field enough players next year. I'm community minded.

But if what you say will keep your hope alive, then go ahead and believe it, friend.

No, I'm highly concerned that an AFL team might not be able to field enough players next year. I'm community minded.

But if what you say will keep your hope alive, then go ahead and believe it, friend.
Bull Bullshit GIF by Travis

Given there are no Port posters on the Bay, I'm going to donate Ivan Soldo on their behalf 🥰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are offering Chad Wingard to improve their Fortnite abilities. Will provide good off field leadership as well

We won't stop there though to help out those in need. We have a player who played 7 games in a season for a team in their premiership season. Still only 23. Cooper Stephens is well used to playing with VFL level players so will fit right in at Richmond

Not a bad suggestion, frggr, and like you said the whole point of the exercise is to ensure that everyone is having fun.

It's this commitment to fair play and the spirit of the game that sees our respective clubs bursting with #respectandfriendship.

Yet in this regard we are once again leading the competition by sending one of our brightest forward talents a WHOLE SEASON AGO!!

Let me provide the evidence:

View attachment 2096225
You can still have him back. We're good like that 🤞

We are offering Chad Wingard to improve their Fortnite abilities. Will provide good off field leadership as well

We won't stop there though to help out those in need. We have a player who played 7 games in a season for a team in their premiership season. Still only 23. Cooper Stephens is well used to playing with VFL level players so will fit right in at Richmond
Chad wingard is actually a good players just really unlucky with his archillies (sp?) injury. I wouldn't say no to him.

This is brilliant.

I should draw up a table of positions filled.

Richmond Player Donation Drive Best 22

FFWingard (HAW)Schache (MEL)Fantasia (CAR)
HFE Himmelberg (ADE)Koschitzke (HAW)
CBytel (COL/STK)Parfitt (GEE)Mundy (FRE)
HBJosh Battler (STK)
FB
FOLSoldo (PORT)Stephens (HAW)C Jones (ADE)
ICKieran Strachan (ADE)Seb Ross (STK)
CoachK Hinkley (PORT)

Last edited:
We're really lacking some defenders, so please check underneath your beds to see if there are any available.

They can have Josh Battle and we will even throw in Seb Ross as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game The Richmond Player Drive - Who are you donating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back