Game The Richmond Player Drive - Who are you donating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton are to give Orazio to the battling Tigers.
If that's the case, up here we're quite happy to donate his fellow Essendon exer Conor McKenna!

CAN'T STAND YA

My late mate Deano was the most passionate and fired up Tigers fan I ever knew, and Castagna probably was his most disliked/hated player ever

He once threw a cup of coffee on the wall after JC missed an extremely gettable goal (IIRC against The Demons) about 8 or 9 years ago.

Miss my friend so much. As much as I give grief Tigers fans here, am so happy he got to enjoy 3 more Tigers flags before he passed away

Will never forget his infectious joy and rambunctuious celebrations when he got home after the 2017 Granny.

He had literally had only 3 hours sleep before he got up on the Sunday Morning and legged it to a Tattoo parlour in Richmond and got a Tigers Premiership tatt.

Will never forget a mate like that. My religion forbids me from getting any tattoos (I would have gotten a Boston Celtics one by now if I could, esp after we won the championship) but I can imagine I am going do something incredibly wacky and memorable (and legal) once Carlton salute for flag 17

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mainly because you stink up the bay and shit us to tears so we react.
It’s certainly not because you’re a threat to anyone these days
Geelong are a lot like world number 2 tennis player, Carlos Alcaraz, they lose in straight sets when they are expected to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game The Richmond Player Drive - Who are you donating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back