Game The Richmond Player Drive - Who are you donating?

Remove this Banner Ad

We'd be happy to donate Richmond an experienced and highly rated player to help tide them over during their rebuild.

Anything to help an old friend!!

1725011163779.png

We'd be happy to donate Richmond an experienced and highly rated player to help tide them over during their rebuild.

Anything to help an old friend!!

View attachment 2096856
Go Away GIF

No he wasn't
'Reduced to breaking point, West shocked fans by severing all ties with the Geelong cheer squad and football club.

The son of late 1963 Cats premiership player Roy West opened up on the 'hellish time' he has endured in a lengthy and emotional statement on Facebook.
'I don't want to be around negative influences and I feel I need to take control of the Catman persona that I've worked hard to create,' his 1,100-word post began.

'I'm an openly gay, confident, loud, abrasive, energetic, creative, colourful and popular person and that sometimes isn't what some sections of the community like.

'I've grown up surrounded by homophobia, prejudice and being targeted. I'm at a stage in my life where I don't think I should be around elements of that nature. In ANY area of my life.'

West told Nine News: 'I don't think I deserve it just for being a crazy cat.'

'Reduced to breaking point, West shocked fans by severing all ties with the Geelong cheer squad and football club.

The son of late 1963 Cats premiership player Roy West opened up on the 'hellish time' he has endured in a lengthy and emotional statement on Facebook.
'I don't want to be around negative influences and I feel I need to take control of the Catman persona that I've worked hard to create,' his 1,100-word post began.

'I'm an openly gay, confident, loud, abrasive, energetic, creative, colourful and popular person and that sometimes isn't what some sections of the community like.

'I've grown up surrounded by homophobia, prejudice and being targeted. I'm at a stage in my life where I don't think I should be around elements of that nature. In ANY area of my life.'

That's sad how he was persecuted like that, geelonk kulcha. :thumbsdown:

Palestinians not known for their tolerance of homosexuals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Palestinians not known for their tolerance of homosexuals

What the * do you know about it?

I know there is a significantly large percentage of Palestinians/Muslims who support LGBT rights (some of whom live their lives oppressed/not themselves in front of a Trump like oppressive ideology)

Also there was a toxic homophobic hate crime committed at an Israeli Gay Pride event several years ago

Christians no better (especially in America)

What the * do you know about it?

I know there is a significantly large percentage of Palestinians/Muslims who support LGBT rights (some of whom live their lives oppressed/not themselves in front of a Trump like oppressive ideology)

Also there was a toxic homophobic hate crime committed at an Israeli Gay Pride event several years ago

Christians no better (especially in America)
But but but the Jews

Do they need a president? We will provide them with best selling author and former Geelong president Colin Carter. :thumbsu:

Colin-Cartner-and-Brian-Cook.JPG
Frank Costa would still probably do a better job than whomever is in charge of Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Game The Richmond Player Drive - Who are you donating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back