The Richmond Supporters Safe House Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's ok Richmond. You need shelter from all the black and white noise for the next 5 months or so, so please come in here. No one has to bring up that you lost the unlosable match. Or that you have gifted one of three average teams a Premiership.

So here is a safe space for you all to gather and console yourselves. Its ok, it's still the second best one Premiership dynasty behind Essendon of 2000. Right? Right? Right.

Supporters of other teams, play nice, Richmond fans are probably a bit fragile right now and might be too busy on ebay looking for microwaves to post in here :)
Fair melt this

It's ok.... you can cry...

fight-club-quotes-6.jpg
Thank you, Cotch-nelius

Nah not a melt just find it amusing campaigners taking shots from their safe space

We are talking about Nakia here a bloke who wouldn't play in are same fantasy football team as a female because she was having a child with another female.

He's the epitome of spineless gutter trash.
dea39f336aa09ab6a09fb65645055331.jpg

cro has gone missing

probably gone to the safe room
the richmond injecting room
Won the same amount of flags as your Shitmound this year.

View attachment 561839
Its like that thread, mmm....something about just give us the cup now. Can’t quite remember and it seems to have disappeared along with all the tough tugger talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I’ve never see it open up so much by big cox.
Why do Geelong supporters care so much about Richmond when Richmond supporters care so little about Geelong?
I guess it’s because they’re desperate to be a big important club like the Tigers, rather than the little insignificant one they’ve always been.

1 flag Shitnastys are big club specialties, we’ll stick with real dynastys thanks.
Why do Geelong supporters care so much about Richmond when Richmond supporters care so little about Geelong?
I guess it’s because they’re desperate to be a big important club like the Tigers, rather than the little insignificant one they’ve always been.

Nah not a melt just find it amusing campaigners taking shots from their safe space

We are talking about Nakia here a bloke who wouldn't play in are same fantasy football team as a female because she was having a child with another female.
IMG_1071.GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your own board theeads are gold, so much melting. You’re welcome to escape it in here where it’s safe.
Maybe I should just mysteriously disappear for a month like you then show up again when the heats off.

Maybe I should just mysteriously disappear for a month like you then show up again when the heats off.

I'm reliably informed that is you (backpack) at the 15 minute mark of the last quarter with the rest of the "tiger army" in full retreat

561397_640dedff6a4ee8a0c1d8a7402b5b6d68.png

It's ok Richmond. You need shelter from all the black and white noise for the next 5 months or so, so please come in here. No one has to bring up that you lost the unlosable match. Or that you have gifted one of three average teams a Premiership.

So here is a safe space for you all to gather and console yourselves. Its ok, it's still the second best one Premiership dynasty behind Essendon of 2000. Right? Right? Right.

Supporters of other teams, play nice, Richmond fans are probably a bit fragile right now and might be too busy on ebay looking for microwaves to post in here :)

It's right up there with Geelols 1peats.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm reliably informed that is you (backpack) at the 15 minute mark of the last quarter with the rest of the "tiger army" in full retreat

561397_640dedff6a4ee8a0c1d8a7402b5b6d68.png
Anyone would think that a loss to Richmond in a Prelim is much more important to you than a premiership for your own club. Many supporters of other little clubs share your sentiment. I admire yours and their passion :thumbsu:

Anyone would think that a loss to Richmond in a Prelim is much more important to you than a premiership for your own club.

My call on your flukey shitness has been officially ratified.

The mighty 2017 premiers.............FLOGGED by the 2017 side that finished 13th.:)

Back in to the wood work you go. Remember to tell your grand kids in 30 years time about the time you saw the mighty tigers win a flag.

My call on your flukey shitness has been officially ratified.

The mighty 2017 premiers.............FLOGGED by the 2017 side that finished 13th.:)

Back in to the wood work you go. Remember to tell your grand kids in 30 years time about the time you saw the mighty tigers win a flag.
Such passion. Such hatred.
I’m torn between admiration and pity.
Anyway, we had a fun year and will be contending again next year :thumbsu:
Now I’m looking foreword to Richmond underpaying for highly rated free agents. Poor little North will overpay for plodders.

Such passion. Such hatred.
I’m torn between admiration and pity.
Anyway, we had a fun year and will be contending again next year :thumbsu:
Now I’m looking foreword to Richmond underpaying for highly rated free agents. Poor little North will overpay for plodders.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

The Richmond Supporters Safe House Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back