The run home

Remove this Banner Ad

I've said it before but finishing 5th is vital. Second week of the finals would likely be Sydney (Away). Finish 6th or 7th and it's Hawthorn or West Coast (Away) most likely. Must win these last two games.
I'd prefer Hawthorn in Melbourne over Sydney up there. The wheels are starting to come off the poo wees.

If we can beat Freo we can sure as hell beat the Bulldogs and Richmond. I'll be livid if we don't. Fifth spot (fourth if the Swans drop one badly), then repeat the dosage against the Dogs or the Tigers (please let it be the Tigers) in finals.
Heres my tip. Because we have virtually cemented a finals spot now watch our intensity drop off in the next 2 weeks.

Basing this on last few weeks form of previous years. Even that horrable loss against catltank a few years ago..

Beat 1st, are early faves to beat the team that was 4th.... Tigers at Etihad.... Oooooooo baby, I think clowns is about right!

In your imbecilic haste to quote me out of context, you missed the bit where I said we'd win at least one and probably two of the last three.

In your imbecilic haste to quote me out of context, you missed the bit where I said we'd win at least one and probably two of the last three.
Imbecilic??? Wow, you are so quick to abuse.... Why is that?
I'm sure it wasn't out of context.

Would need a ridiculous amount of luck!

Loss to the GC costing us a higher spot on the ladder two years in a row.

Pulling off a win against Swans would have us sitting pretty in 4th.
We were never in the hunt in the GC game though, it's the losses against Collingwood and Port, games where we were in a position to win, that will cost u9s a spot in the top 4.

"Imbecilic haste" = wonderful. I'll be using that one at work.

Sorry philly, you are a ripper but your insatiable appetitite for one upmanship can get the better of you.

We played the hawks with half a team after they were embarrassed by port.
We played a full strength Freo with half a team.
We played a full strength Sydney with half a team.
We smashed Richmond w Deledio
We beat WCE kicking into the hurricane in the last and needing to outscore them.

Things have stacked against us all year but finally, and thank **** we are almost at full strength ourselves, with some blokes hitting form and Wells, MacMillan and Turner to come in asap and that to me should be the tipping point, where we simply have too much talent not to win.

**** the doggies run, who the **** are they going to play on our 3 big boys.

**** Freo and **** Rossy, you gotta come here to Brads bubble out of form off a short break.

And then there is Richmond. Who quite frankly have had a dream run and still almost stuffed it.

They all need to stop us, not the other way around.

On track big guy....

Brad's bubble is our house!

I've said it before but finishing 5th is vital. Second week of the finals would likely be Sydney (Away). Finish 6th or 7th and it's Hawthorn or West Coast (Away) most likely. Must win these last two games.

Doggies in week 1.
Sydney week 2.
Hawks week 3
WCE in GF.

Our best chance at ultimate glory.

To be honest I kind of what to play the Crows, the Doggies and Tiges will be keen to get revenge when we knock them off in the next couple of weeks.

Yeah I sort of feel whoever loses the season game will win the return final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we were to win our first final, I'd rather play West Coast in Perth than Sydney in Sydney. The demons from last year might rear their head and we know we can beat WC.

If we were to win our first final, I'd rather play West Coast in Perth than Sydney in Sydney. The demons from last year might rear their head and we know we can beat WC.

To beat them and their arrogant flog supporters at their home ground would be for the ages! (sorry Simmo and Brady - still love you)

If you listened to the media, we have a very tough run home against the Bulldogs and Richmond. I presume these sides are one and two on the ladder?

Thankfully the Tigers hype machine has started to crank up - can only help us

Remove this Banner Ad

The run home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back