The Selwood Brothers!

Remove this Banner Ad

lol :eek:

yeh BL selwood is good, a bit of promise, don't know about wce selwood he is sorta in and out of the side last i heard, never really able to stick down a position, can't remember the other selwood :confused:

C'mon mate, you're smarter than that.

He played 26 games last year, one of 3 Eagles to do so(Lynch and Stenglein were the others) and doesn't look like missing a game this year barring injuries.

Troy is great at Brisbane from what I've seen and heard, although he hasn't been as lucky with injury.

Joel looks to be a deadset gun and a half.

Let's just wait and see which SA based club Scott ends up at:D

Try Terry, Neale, Anthony and Chris Daniher who all played in the same Essendon side down at Moorabbin one day.

Given Terry played 300 games and Captained 2 premiership sides and won at least 1 B&F, Neale won a B&F and was captain at 20, Anthony played 100 games at Sydney and Essendon and Chris played in a Premiership side at Essendon they probably hold sway as the best brothers of the lot at this stage.;)

I stand corrected

Very good get Jodo :thumbsu:

and all 8 of them are hacks.
7 of the 8 would qualify

Joel Bowden is a dual All-Australian so i think he escapes that bracket ;)

mind you we could easily slip Van Berlo in to take his place :p

lol :eek:

yeh BL selwood is good, a bit of promise, don't know about wce selwood he is sorta in and out of the side last i heard, never really able to stick down a position, can't remember the other selwood :confused:
Adam Selwood is a gun.

He would be one of the first 10 players picked in the West Coast team.

C'mon mate, you're smarter than that.

He played 26 games last year, one of 3 Eagles to do so(Lynch and Stenglein were the others) and doesn't look like missing a game this year barring injuries.

Troy is great at Brisbane from what I've seen and heard, although he hasn't been as lucky with injury.

Joel looks to be a deadset gun and a half.

Let's just wait and see which SA based club Scott ends up at:D

Troy is definetly the better of the twins (I played against them in juniors). He was more spectacular and had that X factor. Pity he has had so many injuries since AFL level. Adam however was the better leader.

Apparently Adam and Troy were so competitive as teenagers their parents sent them to different schools so they couldnt compete!

Whats this got to do with Swans supporters? ;)

Adam is in no danger of getting bombed out of the AFL anytime soon.

Troy is very highly rated by the Lions and provided he gets over his injury curse has a future.

Joel is showing promising signs in his first year

I'd be surprised if they went the same way as the Clokes

Joel is the only special one.....other two bit players, merely AFL ordinary

Adam Selwood is a gun.

He would be one of the first 10 players picked in the West Coast team.

Played 30 consecutive games and was in the best players for the Eagles on grand final day last year as well

Pretty sure he placed pretty highly in the best and fairest at the eagles last year as well

Far from a hack

Joel is the only special one.....other two bit players, merely AFL ordinary

They aren't elite player, but they are more then handy and better the your common garden vareity mug

Played 30 consecutive games and was in the best players for the Eagles on grand final day last year as well

Pretty sure he placed pretty highly in the best and fairest at the eagles last year as well

Far from a hack
Didn't he finish 5th or so in the B&F?

I'm very happy with Troy - has done the job on all types as a tagger. Kept Kerr and Hodge to less than 10 possessions in a game, and Goodes to 1 in a half of football. He just needs to get over this back injury.

7 of the 8 would qualify

joel bowden is only an AA because he plays with a team of duds, is the only standout player due to his massive hording of possessions.

In general he is useless, does bugger all, marks it mostly in his defensive 50, and gets carved up by decent forwards with a brain larger than his coin purse, which i imagine can't be much larger than a few 10cent coins stacked up.

7 of the 8 would qualify

put all 8 in there. Put joely in a half decent side, he would probably struggle for selection imo. Doubt he would get a game for wce, you have chick & wirra who do the same job, only a heck of a lot better, and usually don't get sh1t all over by their respective opponents, and have better skills!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's been the other families to acheive 4 brothers at AFL level?

The Houlihan's i think are the only ones

The Bowden's had 3 at Richmond with one on the Saints rookie list if im not mistaken. I do know the 4th brother did win a flag with East Fremantle in the WAFL

The Rose Brothers at Collingwood.

You're saying you'd stay up after a knock like that?:rolleyes:

Selwood's been knocked out about 20 times in the past 3 years and he always gets right back up and continues playing.

Roo hardly touched him, he basically brushed past him and then gets a game for it, the only thing I have seen that is softer is Kane Cornes and Barry Hall

Who's been the other families to acheive 4 brothers at AFL level?

The Houlihan's i think are the only ones

The Bowden's had 3 at Richmond with one on the Saints rookie list if im not mistaken. I do know the 4th brother did win a flag with East Fremantle in the WAFL

Kane - you disappointment me

Ahem - danniher

Remove this Banner Ad

The Selwood Brothers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back