Hugh Jorgen

Debutant
Apr 17, 2008
Bulleen
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
AC Milan
There must be at least 7. But I can only think of 4.

1. The MCG.

2. The Sherrin Factory.

3. Live Telecasts.

4. Wayne Carey.

5. ?

6. ?

7. ?

Buddy Franklin. just like the Grand Canyon. If you go to USA, someone will say "make sur eyou see the grand canyon," going to the footy, someone will always say "look out for Buddy Franklin"

1. The MCG.

2. The Sherrin Factory.

3. Live Telecasts.

4. Wayne Carey.

5. ?

6. ?

7. ?

I concede it took me 15 secs+ to realy understand the true inanity of this offering.

But during that time I did decide Dale Thomas' overbite and Christi Malthouse's manhands deserve consideration.

You've got it all wrong old son.

1. How the Clarke twins, Shannon Watt, Leigh Brown & Cain Ackland are still on an AFL list.
2. How Wayne Carey's career, nay, LIFE declined so quickly and why he'd want to do Stevens' wife.
3. Chris Judd's groin (a How it hasn't disintegrated & b How he gets to put it inside Rebecca Twigley)
4. How Matthew Richardson's team-mates haven't killed him, put his head on a pole at Punt Rd & renamed themselves the We Hate Richo club for continually abusing them when they don't pass him the ball.
5. How Joffa has not been arrested for increasingly offensive crowd statements & displays.
6. The man mountain that is Aaron Sandilands
7. How Chris Connolly has a coaching job. -shudder-

How Freo replaced Connolly with someone dumber?

No just spit it out!....

FREMANTLE:confused:

Bbabylon Harvey Hanging Gardens... covered ....with chokin excellence!:thumbsu:

Legend of Atlantis..... ditto.... never ever have any **** of showing up!

Pyramid of Giza.... dead weight geeeszuz...all neatly uniformly stacked ?

Morseleum's of ?..... easily covered !! More dead bodies & mummies boyz than ever b4 discovered !

1. James Hird's ability to give great inspirational speeches since retirement (To Port before the 07 Grand Final and to Essendon before 08 Anzac Day)

2. Carlton having the best draft picks for so long and still managed to draft poorly.

3. How Collingwood are still percieved to have a winning culture with 1 flag in 50 years.

4. How Trevor Marmalade still has a job after not telling a funny joke in about 7 years.

5. Cameron Ling... Like the Mona Lisa, Breathtaking

6. Gumbleton's incredible bad luck, must have smashed a mirror on a black cat while walking under a ladder.

7. Billy Brownless, how can a man so big be hung like a field mouse???

1. The MCG.

2. The Sherrin Factory.

3. Live Telecasts.

4. Wayne Carey.

5. ?

6. ?

7. ?

5. Full forward Richo:thumbsu:

6. Richo who now plays on the wing:thumbsu:

7. Jesus haircut Richo from mid 90's:thumbsu:

and thats the end of that.

You've got it all wrong old son.

4. How Matthew Richardson's team-mates haven't killed him, put his head on a pole at Punt Rd & renamed themselves the We Hate Richo club for continually abusing them when they don't pass him the ball.

And I reckon to add to those heads, whoever decided to get Kent Kingsley from Geelong when he should have retired. Then they could have the Punt Road Heads-On-Pikes collection.

5. Cameron Ling... Like the Mona Lisa, Breathtaking

Yes, especially in a suit. It's like The Birth Of Venus (once you notice how deformed she actually is).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didakvf0.jpg
italypisatheleaningtowetc8.jpg

i Concede It Took Me 15 Secs+ To Realy Understand The True Inanity Of This Offering.

But During That Time I Did Decide Dale Thomas' Overbite And Christi Malthouse's Manhands Deserve Consideration.
Rofl

I wonder why you started this thread.

Come on Jacko 57 - let's have a more expansive view of life please.

Ok Hugh Jorgen - here are my 7.

Some things can only be experienced and not explained saith the Prophet.

• Terry Wallace's self-imposed ban on SPF 15+ in his extravagantly heroic attempt to become Lobster Man - a new breed of Superhero (this comment is an underarm bowl for you, Comrade Corpuscles)
  • The poor reincarnated bugger who has the job of being Lance Whitnall's Feed-Bag.
  • The proliferation of Hair Gel Warriors in the wider Whitnall family.
  • The Moose Noises that Anthony Rocca makes in change-rooms before galloping out onto the field of battle - could this sadly be a thing of the past?
  • The Everest-like elevation of Matty Lloyd's shorts.
  • Why Aker has pubic hair growing on his face.
  • After eleven decades of nothingness, why so many people barrack for St Kilda (and all power to them).
Biffinator.

Biff, you've got the measure of the thread more than most.

I suppose I was thinking more of AFL shrines. Seven sacred places to visit. Rather than individuals or even teams. I just threw Wayne Carey in there as a bit of a joke.

I suppose I was thinking more of AFL shrines. Seven sacred places to visit. Rather than individuals or even teams. I just threw Wayne Carey in there as a bit of a joke.
Punt Road Oval, after the planned redevelopment, museum and Indigenous Training Institute are completed.

http://richmondfc.com.au/tabid/6301/Default.aspx?newsid=61703

http://sportalrebuild.stage.sportal...isplay/tigers-plan-indigenous-showpiece-37505

OK. You get the encouragement award for havin a go at a thread:thumbsu:

I'll help you out. These are they: The must visit wonder sites

1. The MCG. - Correct -The hotdog stand that Collingwood supporters 'rolled' & assulted young girl attendant after cheersquad internal punch up!One of the wobbles proudest moments at the MCG in recent times!

2. The Sherrin Factory. -Nearly Correct - But really the room they add the special violent sea sick powder that affects all who work on Ports and wear anchors ... takes 80minutes from contact to work... choke!

3. Live Telecasts. - Nearly correct - The lost buried archive room of 70's footage when Richmond last were a credible football club

4. Wayne Carey. - Correct - But actually Glen Archers dunny where the friendly leadership and 'boner spirit was shared with the extended Roos family!

5. ? The Los Vegas Ambulance where Chad Fletcher flat lined and finished his useful playing career

6. ? The mysterious takeway shop where Ben Cousins picked up Mainy's last meal

7. ? The warehouse complete with joy ride car that Didak went shootin with a mass murderer!

Hope that sorts it out for you!:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Seven Wonders of AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back