Media The SFA Weekly

Remove this Banner Ad

I eat leafy greens.

Infact I think they taste nice. I don't understand the problem people have.

RABBIT FOOD :mad:

lol ok fatty eat your hamburgers.

I made a Quiche tonight. .. So now that I'm not a real man anymore, I'll embrace fantasy footy even more ;)

I made a Quiche tonight. .. So now that I'm not a real man anymore, I'll embrace fantasy footy even more ;)

Woah step back. Quiche are awesome.

Woah step back. Quiche are awesome.

How dare you!!! If you are man, it is called PIE, egg and bacon PIE... I am ashamed with you for using the "Q" word Clay and if the leadership at the Gumbies had any melons at all, they would sack you immediately... I am talking to you StFly stop crying about Redan giving your boys a flogging and show some leadership dammit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How dare you!!! If you are man, it is called PIE, egg and bacon PIE... I am ashamed with you for using the "Q" word Clay and if the leadership at the Gumbies had any melons at all, they would sack you immediately... I am talking to you StFly stop crying about Redan giving your boys a flogging and show some leadership dammit.

I invented a pie that is basically an English breakfast fry up in a pie.

I've been napping because there was nothing better to do. Who do I need to victimise to make myself feel better as if I give two shits about Ballarat now? And why would I be doing this as I CBF reading back? (we'll wait to see who spanks who in finals shall we. :p)

Anyway, I prefer curried pies, since then you have peas, carrot and possibly corn as well, plus with the ability of curries to evacuate the bowel you also have more room for more pie sooner.

Would people eat that?

Bacon, egg, baked beans, mushroom, steak, potato, tomato.......

Sounds good. .. maybe mash the potato and have a mix of egg pie and scrummy (AKA bubble and squeak). ..

Sorry Itsmyshow for your benefit I made a Chicken and Veg Egg Pie ;)

Sounds good. .. maybe mash the potato and have a mix of egg pie and scrummy (AKA bubble and squeak). ..

Sorry Itsmyshow for your benefit I made a Chicken and Veg Egg Pie ;)

Actually the idea was that the roof would be like a hash brown or something.

Despite the requests of many, there will be no cooking article in the next edition. Unless there happens to be some pie eating contest at one of the grounds this week.

Quiche > you

Despite the requests of many, there will be no cooking article in the next edition. Unless there happens to be some pie eating contest at one of the grounds this week.

Quiche > you

Disappointed Beez. .. I'd just put together my portfolio of non-manly cooking escapades in preparation. .. #:thumbsdown:uBeez

He's just setting up the paywall, give it a little while.

Is that what I saw him building. ..

Money%20Wall-1..jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The SFA Weekly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back