Meltdown The Sinking Plastic Giants vs Vossy's Grand Final Bound Blue Flaggers

Remove this Banner Ad

Elmer melt incoming.
It will just be a heap of wooden spoons.

Doesn't understand that you an actually use number 1 draft pick to get talent. He's been through a lot, you got to give him a break.

Well my brothers and sisters from Lakemba will be happy. Silver linings and all that

images

Canterbury Bulldogs won too, you beauty x

Well my brothers and sisters from Lakemba will be happy. Silver linings and all that

images

Canterbury Bulldogs won too, you beauty x
You don't go for Canterbury do you 😮

Elmer melt incoming.

Oh please I am still basking over this

NBA Championships are so much harder and precious to win than AFL flags.

I have spent over 2 K on Championship Merch (and more to come)

TBH I do love the Celtics more than Carlton and enjoy The NBA more than AFL, so as I say, I am untrollable right now

All your amusing but childish attempts to bait/rile me up are wasted I am afraid !

I am cool AF

images

I'm sure there are a few C̶a̶r̶l̶t̶o̶n̶ Cartont fans feeling like this at the moment. Really hurts my heart for them.
FB_IMG_1720272313650.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh please I am still basking over this

NBA Championships are so much harder and precious to win than AFL flags.

I have spent over 2 K on Championship Merch (and more to come)

TBH I do love the Celtics more than Carlton and enjoy The NBA more than AFL, so as I say, I am untrollable right now

All your amusing but childish attempts to bait/rile me up are wasted I am afraid !

I am cool AF

images

Melt confirmed.

If that is a melt, pretty tame one by my standards.

Still rather pleased we fought the game out, we lost with dignity.
You drank your own bath water all week and came back to earth faster than you can say June premiership :$

You drank your own bath water all week and came back to earth faster than you can say June premiership :$

Agreed. Still wasn't a melt though :)

Also most of the other crum bum teams I hate lost this weekend, so it's not all bad :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back