The Stadium!

What kind of stadium do you want?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If you read my earlier posts, you'll work it out.
I think a lot of anti stadium folk will be surprised we have attracted a good amount of interest because I know many have said we don't have any hope of any investors wanting to come on board. I have had people say to me they'res no hope any investor would come on board because they won't get anything out of it.

Yeah can't say I recall the AFL ever hinting at giving more money. Regardless, they were sure to avoid any contractual obligation, per the Club Funding and Development Agreement:
21.4 Overall funding responsibility
Subject to clause 19.2 (Construction Commitments), and provided that the conditions of all components of the funding commitments referred to in clause 21.2 (Funding commitments) are met, the Tasmanian Government agrees that it is solely responsible for the costs to develop and construct the Stadium, including any costs which exceed the Estimated Stadium Build Cost.

There's a Goods Shed in my town on an old railway line and it was converted into a craft beer Cafe.
I'm fact, the entire strip was turned into modern restaurants and cafes.

Would something like that be a possibility perhaps? Creating a foodie precinct right next to or slightly within the stadium boundaries?
Would be awesome

Back