The Sweet FA Pokemon Battle Game

Are you interested in playing this game?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the reasons I deliberately stayed away from Sterge was to not reveal my Pokemon.

Lol you said you had a meowth in another thread.

Good work though

You are trying hard ill give you that

*PMs FK* 'let us band together to take down the mighty Sterge'

*PMs Sterge* 'let us band together to take down the mighty FK'

Already asked if i could fight without eevee. Apparently i can not

Already asked if i could fight without eevee. Apparently i can not

Which way will you evolve?

I imagine it won't be vaporeon because of bob's pikachu but then that means that my rhyhorn will be super effective against molten or flareon.

Are you just going to keep it non evolved so nobody gets an advantage?

Which way will you evolve?

I imagine it won't be vaporeon because of bob's pikachu but then that means that my rhyhorn will be super effective against molten or flareon.

Are you just going to keep it non evolved so nobody gets an advantage?

Already made it a Richmond pokemon

Well I'm guessing that you evolved before you saw that, but yes I did let my guard down there.

Nah I didn't, there is no eevee evolution to counter normal pokemon anyway same with electric. So I picked one that looks cool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, he has a Ghastly too. He basically won the lottery in this game.

nah ****ed ghastly off, he's shit

I got lucky and got ahead early, normal pokemon aren't strong against anything. People kept fighting me before anyone really figured out the game and now we are here. Hardly the lottery.

How does ghastly have an advantage over poliwrath?

It's redundant anyway since it's pointless leveling up a second pokemon unless you really need the type advantage ie fighting over dark, but it is probably too late for that.

Whoever defeated joelsyt this morning has the polywag now and I doubt there is enough time to get it's cp up for 2 evolutions to get the fighting type and even then it's still weak to Bet on Blue and his Raichu

Remove this Banner Ad

The Sweet FA Pokemon Battle Game

Back