The Sweet FA Pokemon Battle Game

Are you interested in playing this game?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate Pokemon
Out.

What you really mean is "I'm worried if I play I'll become tragically addicted and become another Pokemon obsessive".

That's understandable.

Cheers for the tag Footypie32, I can't understand that effectiveness table at all, but I'm in if you still need numbers.
Trainers:

1. Gentlemen
2. sante
3. Blacky
4. Quivorir
5. Michaels
6. akkaps
7. Bet on Blue
8. JT_the_man
9. dennis crumpet
10. Sterge
11. Hatchy1992
12. brahj
13. Willo_
14. The_Reaper
15. Golumless
16. joelsyt
17. RedVest4
18. The Filth Wizard
19. cooney
20. Far Kern
21. dogs105
22. tgrs
23. _Cayz_
24. SM
25. Igloo
26. Mantastic
27. Thatsapaddlin
28. Noobz0r
29. spookism
30. Doctor Colossus
raining_david_tennant.gif

What you really mean is "I'm worried if I play I'll become tragically addicted and become another Pokemon obsessive".

That's understandable.
Give burningdwarf a guernsey you heartless bastard

We'll hopefully be sending out PMs tonight. I'm not sending out 31 bloody PMs on my phone though.

I love your commitment to this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE GAME HAS BEGUN!!

To begin battling, simply tag and bold the trainer you wish to battle eg. brahj and also tag myself and Millky95. You then wait for them to accept or reject your challenge.

When accepting a challenge you do the same. Quote the challenge post and tag myself and Millky. You may reject a challenge if you wish.

If you do not reply to an opponents challenge within 24 hours you will be mod-killed and the challenge will capture your Pokemon.

Cool concept and something that it looks like I can devote some time to. In!
THE GAME HAS BEGUN!!

To begin battling, simply tag and bold the trainer you wish to battle eg. brahj and also tag myself and Millky95. You then wait for them to accept or reject your challenge.

When accepting a challenge you do the same. Quote the challenge post and tag myself and Millky. You may reject a challenge if you wish.

If you do not reply to an opponents challenge within 24 hours you will be mod-killed and the challenge will capture your Pokemon.
Seems I didn't get anything. That's cool. I shall watch silently from the sidelines and not hold a small grudge at all. Because I'm a big boy that didn't want to play this game anyway. :'(

Seems I didn't get anything. That's cool. I shall watch silently from the sidelines and not hold a small grudge at all. Because I'm a big boy that didn't want to play this game anyway. :'(

I knew I forgot one. Hold on! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

The Sweet FA Pokemon Battle Game

Back