Event The Sweet Olympic Games II

Remove this Banner Ad

Little Fishies.png

nahnah A11dAtP0w3R my Little Fishy Friends.

Would you care to join Headless and myself to represent the LITTLE FISHIES at the Sweet Olympics?

We need some teammates to fill out our 4 x 100 m freestyle, team artistic swimming and coxless four teams.

I suppose if for some reason you were interested in non-aquatic activities you could be LITTLE FISHIES OUT OF WATER too... 🐠

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Chipmunk, want to defect to the Vamps with me, Senor M and Millky95 for all the 4 man events?

If so, then FootyGuy13, feel free to sign us up for the:

• 4x100m Freestyle
  • 4x100m Relay
  • Team Pursuit
  • Coxless Fours

Regardless of if we get him, I'd also like to personally sign up for the:

• Modern Pentathlon
  • Marathon
  • Tennis

We’re going to shoot eachother for a gold medal badge. You in?
You're not the first WC supporter i'd pick to shoot.. But you'll be a good stand in. ;)

(what i'm saying is, you're one of the good ones. )

You're not the first WC supporter i'd pick to shoot.. But you'll be a good stand in. ;)

(what i'm saying is, you're one of the good ones. )
I’m a Mt Buller Demons supporter here :)

Hey Chipmunk, want to defect to the Vamps with me, Senor M and Millky95 for all the 4 man events?

If so, then FootyGuy13, feel free to sign us up for the:

• 4x100m Freestyle
  • 4x100m Relay
  • Team Pursuit
  • Coxless Fours

Regardless of if we get him, I'd also like to personally sign up for the:

• Modern Pentathlon
  • Marathon
  • Tennis

car sliding GIF

Most of us some of us may remember Cathy Freeman’s feat in the Olympics & that SUIT.
Obviously the suit did make a difference & so I have purchased one on the cheap mind you from the Baghdad Trash & Treasure store.
Back to that race of Cathy Freeman’s it was over the 400mt distance, so that is obviously the distance the suit is suited (no pun intended) to.
I have worked out that the 100mt will be too short & providing that the marathon will only be 400mt. then I could be in with a chance, so yes put me down for the marathon (I know there will be a few drink stops along the way, it’ll feel like doing a pub crawl on the way home. 😉🍻)

phonto.jpeg

Okay so I’m in the Vampire team for
  • 4x100m Freestyle
  • 4x100m Relay
  • Team Pursuit
  • Coxless Fours
And the table tennis with MWPP

So that leaves 3 more, I’ll go with:

BMX

Get Away Fun GIF by ChipPunks

Breaking

dance ballet GIF

and

Surfing

1717327959626.jpeg

FootyGuy13

View attachment 2008676

nahnah A11dAtP0w3R my Little Fishy Friends.

Would you care to join Headless and myself to represent the LITTLE FISHIES at the Sweet Olympics?

We need some teammates to fill out our 4 x 100 m freestyle, team artistic swimming and coxless four teams.

I suppose if for some reason you were interested in non-aquatic activities you could be LITTLE FISHIES OUT OF WATER too... 🐠
Thanks for the offer but ill pass

Thanks for organising FootyGuy13

I’ll join my captain Falconista in the table tennis

As for the individual events, lets go for:
  • archery
  • cycling, road race
  • fencing
  • gymnastics, trampoline

And happy to leave a few of sports open for now, in case Team Gumbies want to try fielding a few team sports such as the various relay teams, 3 x 3 basketball, team pursuit cycling or rowing

Remove this Banner Ad

Event The Sweet Olympic Games II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back