No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't matter now.... Dogs are home. Leaves the pies a full 2 games behind us... Dogs even with games against WCE, North, Port and Essendon to come....

We need some separation to build up between the teams in the eight and because there's too many clubs in the same amount of wins near there

We need some separation to build up between the teams in the eight and because there's too many clubs in the same amount of wins near there

Yeah but we are the team that needs to create the separation. We coughed it up yesterday, only got ourselves to blame. We are good enough to win 5 of our last 6 on the run home. That'll be good enough for 5th if we do it and if other results go our way, we could sneak into 4th...

Sydney have just lost Buddy as well for the WCE game.... if they get done and done well it will only further frustrate me!
hope they loose by 10 goals and we beat Hawk

Turned on the Doggies/Pies in the third quarter and one of the Bulldogs little leaguers had stayed on the field, and bugger me, he just kicked a goal! :eek:
Make him Captain of the RFC.Least he kicks Captains goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I hope the sawns win as eagle supporters have been insufferable with their 'no one takes us seriously' whinge all season
Wash ya mouth out

Eagles win and reck some % too and top 4 is still alive for us even though we should've been in tonight (thanks umps)

Wash ya mouth out

Eagles win and reck some % too and top 4 is still alive for us even though we should've been in tonight (thanks umps)
You may get your wish they way they've flown out of the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back