Preview Round 24 v Gold Coast MCG Saturday August 24th 3.20pm - The Last Dance?

Should We Play Potential Departing Players This Week

• Yes

Votes: 37 67.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blight was ****ing awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't watch last weekends game but the very fact that no one had anything to say about Blight post told me all I needed to know in that he was putrid. Right now he is BF's new shiny toy who can do no wrong but anyone with half an idea about the game knows he has a lot to work on before he is best 22.

It was the same with Coulthard last season.

Wasn't expecting Trezise to be out. I'm guessing it's to give Banks a go down back. Perhaps they want to explore that role for him given Rioli has one foot out the door?

I think it's probably his best spot, but he's been pretty handy on the wing lately too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Don’t boo a current player ffs
  • Trezise dropped is the icing on the cake of a *ed up year at selection. I mean, what the actual * Yze. What is wrong with you!
  • Pick one means no missing out on FOS. Take our medicine.

• Should cheer them to remind them we love what they have done for the club
  • I wouldn’t read into the selection it is clearly a send off game. MRJ is playing to farewell Daniel, he’s not even close on VFL form.
  • I hope you’re right about FOS, he looked elite in those VFL highlights

Also, we’re probably trying to win the VFL

• Should cheer them to remind them we love what they have done for the club
  • I wouldn’t read into the selection it is clearly a send off game. MRJ is playing to farewell Daniel, he’s not even close on VFL form.
  • I hope you’re right about FOS, he looked elite in those VFL highlights

Also, we’re probably trying to win the VFL

MRJ's last QTR was incredible last week

• Trezise dropped is the icing on the cake of a *ed up year at selection. I mean, what the actual * Yze. What is wrong with you!
I was gutted Trezza didn't get the full season in the AFL as he deserved just as much of a go as Tom Brown did.

Also hope to gawd Shorto isn't going anywhere near CHB.

I don’t want to jinx it but is anybody else starting to think HRS has some x factor
Yeah it’s his marking ability that has gone thru the roof due to confidence being so high

Very exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back