No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think this is a great english side? Please...
Never said great, have a few weaknesses but Cook, Bell, Stokes, Root, Buttler, Broad, Anderson, Finn are a decent backbone and Ali and Wood are handy.
Nevertheless, it was a great English session.

Absolutely I remember, copped a pasting from all and sundry.
Im not angry either TiA, was just my retort to your post. Your a Tigers man first and a rotten pom second to me so I love ya, heck I even love the posters here who think im an idiot or downright hate me, If you cheer yellow and black and love the Tigs everything else don't matter to me :)

Im not angry either TiA, was just my retort to your post. Your a Tigers man first and a rotten pom second to me so I love ya, heck I even love the posters here who think im an idiot or downright hate me, If you cheer yellow and black and love the Tigs everything else don't matter to me :)
Haha, all good, been giving and taking it over the cricket for near on 50 years, it's all part of the game.

Ok since a heap of you are old campaigners, I'm guessing some have dentures. What can I eat with my wisdom teeth out that's yummy other than icecream and scrambled eggs?

When I had my busted jaw, smoothies

Couple of bananas, two raw eggs, yoghurt, lemon juice, and milk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i used to get mars bars in batter from the fish shop full sized ones not fun size

they were awesome and he used to sprinkle some icing sugar on top aswell. apparently deep fried oreo are just as good

At least the Tiges are on the up mate, one thing falls another rises :)
The ashes will be forgotten when we hold up the cup.(in fact the rest of the year will be).:thumbsu::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back