No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 27 - ITS TIGER TIME!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

shit.. page 100 again. Every tan is going quicker then the last one. Soon we'll need a new one every day and Eqq will run out of new names for the thread and just call it "TAN - Richmond Thread"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

read equus op at the start of the thread, im not trying to be boss or nothing man just saying we gotta respect the limits or it will get taken away from us.
Personally. I do not think we disrespect our Mods. I do not do that intentionally and I am careful in that regard. Sometimes, when I am pissed, I push the envelope. I am very glad that our Tiger Mods let me get away with shit in good spirit, and I will take a kick up the arse and a week off if I overstep the mark.

Personally. I do not think we disrespect our Mods. I do not do that intentionally and I am careful in that regard. Sometimes, when I am pissed, I push the envelope. I am very glad that our Tiger Mods let me get away with shit in good spirit, and I will take a kick up the arse and a week off if I overstep the mark.

Atleast you have no warning points. 1 more slip up from me and its bye bye Kozi

I was just trying to keep the TAN alive Helen, nice to have a laugh with my fellow tigs for me at the moment :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back