No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 27 - ITS TIGER TIME!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don't think she's all that! If she wasn't famous don't reckon you'd look twice
nah not saying she is the best but least its someone relevant in the last 10 years for the grand final

Met a guy tonight who said he used to be Bon Jovi's body guard. I told him to gtfo and that he could of come up with someone better than Bon Jovi. Some characters we have around the place

What's his name? I probably blew him.

I was young enough for Jar Jar to seem vaguely amusing, enough for it not too tarnish the movie. Too scared to go re-watch it now.
yeah I didn't mind it as a kid but jar jar is bloody awful natalie portman makes the movies watchable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You see Meatloaf strike out at the AFL last week? Tried to blame them for his horseshit performance in 2011
yeah had a sook for the last few years. saying he was bleeding from the throat and shit every performance in the last 5/10 years people of bagged him time to hang it up mate

yeah had a sook for the last few years. saying he was bleeding from the throat and shit every performance in the last 5/10 years people of bagged him time to hang it up mate

From the article: ""These were the cheapest people I’ve ever seen in my life. They said: ‘We’re gonna have 100 motorcycles,’ they had three." Sounds like the AFL

Still dont see how motorbikes had anything to do with him choking on stage

media are froffing for us to fail campaigners every report Richmond haven't won a final in 14 years nothing about the dogs having one flag in there history which was before the Melbourne Olympics ffs win tigers aand shove it up these knobs arses

From the article: ""These were the cheapest people I’ve ever seen in my life. They said: ‘We’re gonna have 100 motorcycles,’ they had three." Sounds like the AFL

Still dont see how motorbikes had anything to do with him choking on stage
seems legit when they offered acdc 6mil to do the granny.

6 mil? They could get fckn Chilli Peppers for 6 mil. The people running the show have no clue about the world outside of footy
was between 3 and 6 acdc laughed. campaigners there loaded just do one granny ffs

media are froffing for us to fail campaigners every report Richmond haven't won a final in 14 years nothing about the dogs having one flag in there history which was before the Melbourne Olympics ffs win tigers aand shove it up these knobs arses
This is so good. Are we so insecure as to crave their love? I think not, darls.

This is so good. Are we so insecure as to crave their love? I think not, darls.
nah I don't want there love I'm just sick of hearing them piss there panties in excitement of us losing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back