No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty Ricky Nixon.
Sold fake RFC signed memorabilia too.
Organised a cancer charity fund-raiser match and pocketed the money, deceived children with cancer.
Hosted the event at Trevor Barker Oval, Barker died of cancer.
View attachment 1274571
It’s never his fault tho, just like with the St Kilda schoolgirl

I guess you're never too old!
Walking from Kieser Mont Albert to Box Hill Station I saw a bill posted advertising a new album by a band called SEIMS, they are apparently a prog rock/post rock/math rock combination! :eek:
The album is called FOUR and I listened to it when I got home, mostly instrumental and it's ****ing good.

Hope Ricky didn't sell fake Dusty signed memorabilia.
Ralph Carr will get onto it, pronto.
Ricky exploited young children, dying of cancer, for photo opportunities.
He made money out of their sickness.
It's a new low, even by his standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess you're never too old!
Walking from Kieser Mont Albert to Box Hill Station I saw a bill posted advertising a new album by a band called SEIMS, they are apparently a prog rock/post rock/math rock combination! :eek:
The album is called FOUR and I listened to it when I got home, mostly instrumental and it's ****ing good.

Something similar happened to me this morning. I was listening to local radio while driving to Hobart and this girl was being interviewed. A great voice and very local to me (although not prog rock lol). Great voice.

So the world leaders flew to the Glasgow Summit in their private jets. Yeah that makes sense, increasing their big carbon footprint on the planet while telling us the world will end in 2050 if they don't something about it. They could have hooked up into a ZOOM meeting. What a bunch of hypocrites. 🤪

Last edited:
I've heard some of Marc Ribots stuff. Very good guitarist.
Awesome guitarist best known for playing with Tom Waits. Played with lots though Robert Plant etc, he's on the new Plant Krauss album. If you love guitar and not the usual pentatonic stuff then his shit with John Zorn is well worth a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back