No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

fu** i’d love a ban on politics and covid in this thread.

mate there were threads for it once. This is what happens when you get the heavy hand of the mods that have NFI what they’re doing

sorry can’t hold it back anymore it’s a joke

Here you miserable campaigners, spam the fu** out of this and enjoy yourselves.

Still have fond memories of John Howatt taking on Plugger, Dunstall and Ablett Snr in their prime. All us Richmond fans could do was either laugh or cry depending on our sensibilities. We ain't ever going back to those dark days !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anybody wonders why we question the actions of the expert government and health officials, yes including that moron Brett Sutton, read the article about St Basil's in The Age today.

Bloke is a ****ing flog . So much for cases in Vic “won’t get to 400 again on his watch “ dumb campaigner

Putting faces to it has made it all the more devastating to hear about
I actively avoid the news these days. There’s so much awful shit which happens in the world it’s just too upsetting. Have definitely become a lot more sensitive to this stuff since I had kids of my own

I actively avoid the news these days. There’s so much awful sh*t which happens in the world it’s just too upsetting. Have definitely become a lot more sensitive to this stuff since I had kids of my own

Absolutely. I remember where I was when I heard about Luke batty. My son was only a few months old. I sat on the side of the road and cried.

I actively avoid the news these days. There’s so much awful sh*t which happens in the world it’s just too upsetting. Have definitely become a lot more sensitive to this stuff since I had kids of my own

Legit don’t even watch the news anymore. I’m just going to independent journalists these days. If i wanna know the weather i just use an app. Sport? Plenty of websites or watch it. It’s all ****ing garbage.

Legit don’t even watch the news anymore. I’m just going to independent journalists these days. If i wanna know the weather i just use an app. Sport? Plenty of websites or watch it. It’s all ******* garbage.
Except for The Guardian... :thumbsu: :heart::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back