No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** me just tried to do algebra and trigonometry for the first tine in about 14 years, used to be able to do it easy, just stared at the equation for 10 minutes like a moron no idea what I was doing haha

fu** me just tried to do algebra and trigonometry for the first tine in about 14 years, used to be able to do it easy, just stared at the equation for 10 minutes like a moron no idea what I was doing haha

What’s an algerbra ? That’s a car, right ?

Shane Warne fragrance. The baked bean boy looks very serious in the ads. I'm excited. Heard it smells like batting gloves.

View attachment 934052
Been overtaken by the new Vic Bitter fragrance
Tempted to buy a bottle

Disturbing news story on Nine tonight.
A flight school still operating, presumably in Moorabbin, with dozens of students milling around on their break, no masks.
Breaking all of the virus rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** me just tried to do algebra and trigonometry for the first tine in about 14 years, used to be able to do it easy, just stared at the equation for 10 minutes like a moron no idea what I was doing haha

you need these

1597350784620.jpeg
1597350864711.png

Disturbing news story on Nine tonight.
A flight school still operating, presumably in Moorabbin, with dozens of students milling around on their break, no masks.
Breaking all of the virus rules.
Virus free above 1000mtrs.

Port Fairy music festival cancelled.
Sad to see.
Visitors would probably sue if they contracted the virus.
Volunteers at the festival are exposed too.
No insurer would cover the liability.

This new bunnings click and collect drive through is crappy, yesterday couldn't get on to it and now i am waiting to hear when i can pick up, its a guessing system.
Finally today, so if you want something expect it in a couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back