No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member for Hotham and shadow minister for aged care Clare O’Neil is not mincing her words on Radio National today:

A little bit of frankness and honesty and acknowledging the problem is the first thing we should be asking of the prime minister.
She suggests some aged care residents have been locked in their rooms for up to seven days waiting for the results of PCR tests.

The consequences in aged care are people are sick and they are suffering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: terrible acting,tell em dont give up theyre day jobs,that went on far too long to be genuine,the blondes body language gives it away
just a distraction and more attempts of segregation psychology by the MSM,1 :star:
I dont disagree with MSM trying to divide people but I think its genuine. Talk of deep state fakes (especially with the tweet linking in the divisive skynews) is putting 10 layers of mayo on top of what it is.

More than 6,600 health care workers off work, either positive or close contacts.
21 deaths in one day, must be close to the record.

Not so sure. Bookies dont think so.

Anyways ive deleted my original post because of politics so ill leave it at that.
Hate to say it but since 1901 when we became a Federation, there has never been a PM with a non Anglo name. Plenty of Smiths, Joneses and Johnson types but not a single PM with a name other than something English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish. Good luck Albanese, you're gonna need it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back