No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hate to say it but since 1901 when we became a Federation, there has never been a PM with a non Anglo name. Plenty of Smiths, Joneses and Johnson types but not a single PM with a name other than something English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish. Good luck Albanese, you're gonna need it.

I can't stand Scomo but Albenese is no good either, the system needs a shake up so that we aren't constantly choosing between a giant douche and a turd sandwich

I can't stand Scomo but Albenese is no good either, the system needs a shake up so that we aren't constantly choosing between a giant douche and a turd sandwich

I covered politics in South Australia back in the 2000s and at the time, coming from Victoria originally, that SA had a largely uninspiring and poor breed of MPs at the time.
Fast forward to 2021, those poor uninspiring SA MPs are a class or three above what we have on offer federally and particularly in Victoria these days. Give me Mike Rann, Rob Kerin, John Olsen and Rob Lucas any day of the week.
Like seriously, Daniel Andrews - six years to complete an arts degree, straight into the ALP office and then parachuted into a seat in parliament. The guy has no real-world experience and staggers me how he is allowed to make decisions about anything. LOL ... Jacinta Allan, check her history on major projects, every one she is associated with is billions over budget. That just wouldn't fly in the real world. And don't start me on the bumbling fool Pakula.
Look across the chamber to the opposition, they are pretty bare and talentless, just don't have the years of being mediocre and wasteful in them.
ScoMo, good at times, but generally poor. But f*** me, Albanese. The guy can't string a sentence together.
What it comes down to these days in Oz politics is that you have to be just slightly less poor than your opponent.

The problem with Aussie politics is that is gone down the American route
We aren’t voting for either of them we are voting for the party and the party’s policy’s
Everyone gets to caught up in the leader they don’t actually look and think about the policy’s they are pushing from a party perspective

We aren’t voting for either of them we are voting for the party and the party’s policy’s
Everyone gets to caught up in the leader they don’t actually look and think about the policy’s they are pushing from a party perspective

More and more it seems to me that the difference between the parties is very superficial and I personally have noticed very little change after elections where new governments have been elected in recent years

Our so called political leaders on any side are a joke at all levels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dom Perrottet says they will fine people $1,000 if they do not report a positive RAT result.
I don't know how they can force people to report the RAT result, just a voluntary system I guess, testing at home.
He'll make a good PM.

And who their policies benefit.

The three key celebrity A-List influencers are Bec, Nadia and Mia Fev.
Mia represents the new generation.
Like you say, Instagram is the current-day version of the home shopping network.
Bec's sequel to Juddchella will be spectacular.
images (4) (10).jpeg

I know that you're meant to take care of your Nads but sheesh, this one's just freely dangling over the edge of a cliff.

The three key celebrity A-List influencers are Bec, Nadia and Mia Fev.
Mia represents the new generation.
Like you say, Instagram is the current-day version of the home shopping network.
Bec's sequel to Juddchella will be spectacular.
View attachment 1309702
Carrying Carlton all those years has left Juddy a broken man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back