No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friggin media clickbait..
Headline: Aussie star brutally axed from test side...

So you know what I'm thinking...

But it's the opposite... Harris is one left out.

WTF... Unless the person writing the headline has NFI. Pretty sure that was not unexpected by most. Nothing brutal about that decison.
Good too see the selectors taking the Geelong approach.
2 35yr olds opening the batting.

Some food would be nice. Any on the shelves in QLD or should we try to order Barramundi from Humpty Doo?

View attachment 1310386

i bought 100 bucks of cat food to take back, the shelves are empty in Kingaroy and am worried when I get back the cats will attack me

One of the things I've missed the most the last 2 years is not being able to see live music. Twice we've had to postpone seeing Ian Moss. 🥺

Is Tuckers daughter still a memory?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some food would be nice. Any on the shelves in QLD or should we try to order Barramundi from Humpty Doo?

View attachment 1310386
be good if the campaigner could find a way to choke to death on one of them barra bones,i be doin sommersaults on the beach,go on dig in ya campaigner

One of the things I've missed the most the last 2 years is not being able to see live music. Twice we've had to postpone seeing Ian Moss. 🥺

Go to Hillsong, they have free rapid tests there as well.

I wrote earlier that Djoker Nole's lawyers would lodge an appeal if he was ordered to be deported.
They are preparing a streamlined, precis document to fast track a potential application.
The whole affair is a sh#tshow.
View attachment 1310516
Surely though he waits in detention until the appeal is concluded. A couple of months at least.

Senator Jacqui Lambie was also up on the Today show this morning providing her views on the Djokovic saga. In true Lambie fashion, she compared the situation to sending kids home when they play up at school:

Why does this keep dripping out of the tap? Why hasn’t the minister done anything about this? If he’s going to do him on character, because they believe that his submission has been lied in, then, you know, this is what we do when our kids play up at school. They get sent home.
So maybe it’s about time to stop this debacle, finish it once and for all without the tap keep dripping and make up your mind, Alex Hawke, and where are you, missing in action? Make a decision. If you can’t make a decision on Novak Djokovic, goodness me, how are you guys running the country? This is an absolute shambles. Let alone what it’s making us look like in the face of the rest of the world. It’s absolutely a shocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back