No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like Novac think he comes accross as a flog , but he got the visa after completing everything he was told to do , it’s there own fu** up at immigration etc and they should take the courts decision and move on . It’s quite pathetic really , win a case but can then still get kicked out if the minister sees fit , what is the use of having a court system in place if it just gets over ridden .
He didn’t win in the sense he was allowed in. He got allowed in because he wasn’t given due process. If they waited until he could contact his lawyers he would be in Serbia by now.

He’s made them look like idiots now so they will hammer him good and proper this time imo

He didn’t win in the sense he was allowed in. He got allowed in because he wasn’t given due process. If they waited until he could contact his lawyers he would be in Serbia by now.

He’s made them look like idiots now so they will hammer him good and proper this time imo
View attachment images.mp4

Friggin media clickbait..
Headline: Aussie star brutally axed from test side...

So you know what I'm thinking...

But it's the opposite... Harris is one left out.

WTF... Unless the person writing the headline has NFI. Pretty sure that was not unexpected by most. Nothing brutal about that decison.
Even Harris Mum would have made that selection lol

The concern I had, regarding the Australian Open, was when Craig Tiley said at a press conference that he would not question Djoker directly about his vaccination status.
The most famous player in the world, and the tournament director would not quiz him about it.
They tried to bend the rules for Djoker and got caught out.

lol, he won’t take it to court. He has lied his arse off. If he gets deportedhe won’t be able to have recourse.
The deported Czech tennis player will sue Tennis Australia for compensation if they do not pay her.
It was in the news.
People will sue for what they can get, human nature.

The concern I had, regarding the Australian Open, was when Craig Tiley said at a press conference that he would not question Djoker directly about his vaccination status.
The most famous player in the world, and the tournament director would not quiz him about it.
They tried to bend the rules for Djoker and got caught out.
novak just stickin to the privacy act,nuthin wrong in that,rules aint laws,aint no law broke as far as i can tell up to this point

The deported Czech tennis player will sue Tennis Australia for compensation if they do not pay her.
It was in the news.
plus its only fair,jurus prudence,fair and equitable, its the only way,the system is designed for compenasation in case of unfair treatment,discrimination,breach of privacy etc,those singled out have my blessing and will win theyre compensation case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wots more disturbing is we live on the land of the most bountiful and productive country in existence right now and its been for over 200 yrs yet shelves are empty of resources all because of politics,no one need for nuthin in this amazing country,its got it all,but ya wouldnt know it, all on account of a bunch of pirates holding the inhabitants to ransom,nothing more,nothing less,thats as complicated as it gets,its high time the hangman was bought outta retirement
and im serious.

It was in the news.

they can try all they want. But Joker has told that many untruths, he would just get embarrassed. Hopefully he does try and sue.

novak just stickin to the privacy act,nuthin wrong in that,rules aint laws,aint no law broke as far as i can tell up to this point

well incorrectly filling out the visa application is one and lying to officials is another.

The thing with Djokovic is he has always been a campaigner.
Happy and joking around when things are going his way and the second they don't, he turns into his nasty true self.
It's why I despise professional tennis players so much (of course with some noticeable exceptions).
Would it kills them to actually pass a towel to the ballboy/girl? Would it kill them to actually look at them when they don't want a particular ball and would it kill them to say 'tahnk you' every now and then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back