No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
d3e226566f3c58c75f828dcf7704e850.jpg

needed my pure msg preservative fix with a beer. Im guessing it will be a messy shit tomorrow, no minestrone soup.
pop some coconut water before bed wake up and have a seamless log

Had a weights session last night, this morning was cardio, tomorrow will be a combo. Sunday morning - sauna. Ooooh yeah.

pop some coconut water before bed wake up and have a seamless log
Like I have coconut water. FMD. Need a can of Heinz minestrone soup full of preservative msg goodness.

TBH my dumps are almost always seamless. I find if I eat too much cheese I get a bit constipated. But otherwise nice colour and perfect texture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I have coconut water. FMD. Need a can of Heinz minestrone soup full of preservative msg goodness.

TBH my dumps are almost always seamless. I find if I eat too much cheese I get a bit constipated. But otherwise nice colour and perfect texture.
chucknorris-xirtus.gif

Had a weights session last night, this morning was cardio, tomorrow will be a combo. Sunday morning - sauna. Ooooh yeah.
I love my yoga. Can hold shoulder stand, headstand and working up to handstand but my right shoulder is farked and you need a lot of shoulder'chest. I was getting close but the cold weather seems to make my shoulder worse.
This dude is amazing.

I love my yoga. Can hold shoulder stand, headstand and working up to handstand but my right shoulder is farked and you need a lot of shoulder'chest. I was getting close but the cold weather seems to make my shoulder worse.
This dude is amazing.

In the sauna the other night, someone was explaining some technique called the sissy squat. Absolutely insane. If i had the time, yoga or pilates i would get into. My back is coming along ok. Starting to work in 10-15 minutes of jogging twice a week now. Cold weather is so bad for old war wounds.
I am finally stopping playing competitive sport this season. No one believes me. Loving not playing over 35’s footy now. And my knee, hip, back and shoulder will thank me for not playing cricket this season. Happy to gym it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back