No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon a big fine for office works should be paid , and the same thing if the roles were reversed
How good is it to be living in a communist state, yet we got 1938 Nazi values? What a time to be alive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m still down here brother it’s amazing
We’re a broken state enduring Stockholm syndrome. Never thought I would see some of this stuff ever in my lifetime. Humans are so ****ing dumb. We learn nothing from history. We had a good thing, we ****ed it.

We’re a broken state enduring Stockholm syndrome. Never thought I would see some of this stuff ever in my lifetime. Humans are so ****ing dumb. We learn nothing from history. We had a good thing, we ****ed it.
Actually imagine the uproar if the roles were reversed, marching in the streets

Actually imagine the uproar if the roles were reversed, marching in the streets
They do anyway mate. It’s like we’re in a nightmare dream and can’t wake up. We’re too caught up on ideologies and not practicalities.
I was stunned a few weeks ago. I would say 5-10 years ago, locals said no way to nuclear. I can tell you now, they are for it here in the valley. Footy clubs are usually a pretty good cross section of people, not one said no to it in a round table discussion. Local member is for it as well. That’s how much people are hurting. And the amount of businesses on the brink. We are in big strife.

They do anyway mate. It’s like we’re in a nightmare dream and can’t wake up. We’re too caught up on ideologies and not practicalities.
I was stunned a few weeks ago. I would say 5-10 years ago, locals said no way to nuclear. I can tell you now, they are for it here in the valley. Footy clubs are usually a pretty good cross section of people, not one said no to it in a round table discussion. Local member is for it as well. That’s how much people are hurting. And the amount of businesses on the brink. We are in big strife.
The Labour / greens obsession with solar and wind will destroy this great country, we have a huge wind farm in the south Burnett and the power is sent to SA who are totall renewable, they can’t provide for that pissy little state yet crow from the rooftops about how green they are.

Has the Latrobe valley being shut down helped Victoria? I’ve been away too long to know .

China can burn our coal and that’s ok apperently , but if we burn our coal the world will end .

The Labour / greens obsession with solar and wind will destroy this great country, we have a huge wind farm in the south Burnett and the power is sent to SA who are totall renewable, they can’t provide for that pissy little state yet crow from the rooftops about how green they are.

Has the Latrobe valley being shut down helped Victoria? I’ve been away too long to know .

China can burn our coal and that’s ok apperently , but if we burn our coal the world will end .
We still have baseload from coal. And the wind farms in Gelliondale (south gippy) and the one slated for bass strait is still going ahead. The issue we are facing is the gas shortage looming. I still can’t figure out the how on that one.

We still have baseload from coal. And the wind farms in Gelliondale (south gippy) and the one slated for bass strait is still going ahead. The issue we are facing is the gas shortage looming. I still can’t figure out the how on that one.
That’s an easy one , being sold to the japs and Koreans

Said it a thousand times, and i’ll say it again, it’s not the police, it’s the judges and politicians that allow this stuff. Judges need to be held to IMG_1315.png account.

Said it a thousand times, and i’ll say it again, it’s not the police, it’s the judges and politicians that allow this stuff. Judges need to be held to View attachment 2066910account.
It’s the same in Qld and all the other Labour states , remember the judges can only enforce the penalties written into legislation , and in Qld it’s the legislation that has created the problem, remembering my other half works in child safety doing the court work for the dept

Said it a thousand times, and i’ll say it again, it’s not the police, it’s the judges and politicians that allow this stuff. Judges need to be held to View attachment 2066910account.
Judges only follow the sentencing act put in place by government. So I would hold Government responsible not the judges. In Australia prison sentence is of last resort.

have a read of the talmud to see why people are wary of jews and always have been , they dont care about non jews in fact we are lower than animals to them and should all be killed

Judges only follow the sentencing act put in place by government. So I would hold Government responsible not the judges. In Australia prison sentence is of last resort.
That’s why i said judges and politicians. And how good is this last resort option working for us? The victims of crime just love it.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back