No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got interrupted in Westfield plenty Valley 2 school girls trying to beat the s**t out of each other. At least it was one on one no one got hurt
I love that shopping centre

shites on epping plaza

I like the renovations they've done with knox city shopping centre, would be nice if they removed all the ferals from the bus bays though

I like the renovations they've done with knox city shopping centre, would be nice if they removed all the ferals from the bus bays though
is the food court still stuck in the 80s ?

a shame if not

remember the ol moonee ponds market

so low key brilliant you just don't see the art of casualness around urban space and buying and selling anymore

except maybe laverton market but its a different scene to the old mpm

there was an indian stall the lady loved me n my mates cos we were always broke and hungry and always bought the bondahs

thats what she called em so thats what we called em, they were like a curried potato with a thin samosa style pastry around it

would get a bag of em would feed ya for a day for about 2 bucks from memory

its a shame there were heaps of good stalls, a pretty good record shop too

remember the ol moonee ponds market

so low key brilliant you just don't see the art of casualness around urban space and buying and selling anymore

except maybe laverton market but its a different scene to the old mpm

there was an indian stall the lady loved me n my mates cos we were always broke and hungry and always bought the bondahs

thats what she called em so thats what we called em, they were like a curried potato with a thin samosa style pastry around it

would get a bag of em would feed ya for a day for about 2 bucks from memory

its a shame there were heaps of good stalls, a pretty good record shop too
Springvale market still goes hard just have to parry away the odd machete attack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely with the police opposite, shouldn’t be to difficult. New Renovations much needed.

Yeh that was the best part. They haven’t been their for years.
last time I went 2011

smashed a big mac meal overlooking the parking lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back