No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a kid we played kick to kick in the street in footy season and cricket in the summer. All the kids in the street would play it. You never see it anymore. I haven't seen it for years. Used to have massive water fights on hot days too.

Kids aren’t really allowed to go outside without supervision now though, otherwise they would.

When I was a kid we played kick to kick in the street in footy season and cricket in the summer. All the kids in the street would play it. You never see it anymore. I haven't seen it for years. Used to have massive water fights on hot days too.
Yeah. The matches where I lived were always the kids in my street and the one behind us.

Kids aren’t really allowed to go outside without supervision now though, otherwise they would.
do you reckon its safer now than in the 70s or 80s

I reckon its way safer

but parents are now much much softer

Kids today get driven everywhere then they grow up and blame gen X for climate change.
my grandpa used to chauffeur me around in the toyota cressida if it was more than 20kms away, otherwise u farrken walk

my grandpa used to chauffeur me around in the toyota cressida if it was more than 20kms away, otherwise u farrken walk
I used to go out with this chick , who lived 10 k away and I used to ride my bike , and if you know from box hill to Doncaster east lots of big hills

I used to go out with this chick , who lived 10 k away and I used to ride my bike , and if you know from box hill to Doncaster east lots of big hills
is that the same one who destroyed your front seat ?

is that the same one who destroyed your front seat ?
Nah well before that , she had nine sisters though and the front seat was someone else’s missus

Cressida was the ultimate Grandparents car. Don’t think anyone under 60 ever owned one until they got cool and people started doing them up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cressida was the ultimate Grandparents car. Don’t think anyone under 60 ever owned one until they got cool and people started doing them up
your prob thinking of the 90s one

this was the 77 model

images

Wouldn't take much to write it off. Did someone bump it with a trolley?
cant remember but remember my gran screaming out before the prang

wasnt a big hit

was at the intersection behind northland close to where brashs was

wouldve been about 1981

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back