No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

do u use em for walking too
Yeah, use 'em for walking too and for cardio / HIIT classes at times. They're a really good all-rounder, especially with the Stealthknit upper which fits better.

They're not super soft or too hard. Better than a lot of the other Brooks shoes.

Yeah, use 'em for walking too and for cardio / HIIT classes at times. They're a really good all-rounder, especially with the Stealthknit upper which fits better.

They're not super soft or too hard. Better than a lot of the other Brooks shoes.
not sure about that thin tongue on the gliceryn 21 stealthfit. I prefer a thicker traditional tongue so the standard glycerin 21 might be better

not sure about that thin tongue on the gliceryn 21 stealthfit. I prefer a thicker traditional tongue so the standard glycerin 21 might be better
Worth trying them both on, because the cushioning would be the same obviously. But the Steathknit has hooks where you put your fingers, so it is easy to put on and off (unlike some other thin ones where you have to hold the tongue itself). It's actually really good, I think you'd end up liking it more.

Worth trying them both on, because the cushioning would be the same obviously. But the Steathknit has hooks where you put your fingers, so it is easy to put on and off (unlike some other thin ones where you have to hold the tongue itself). It's actually really good, I think you'd end up liking it more.
triumph 20s still going hard , might try glycerins and triumph 22s when theyre on sale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back