No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

national lampoons vacation such a fav GIF

Best

You wanna see how humanity is failing, go spend an arvo in the Mid Valley Shopping centre on pension/dole day. A permanent land of 90's tracksuit bottoms and crocks and fat chicks with green hair and 6 kids.
Corio village will give it a run for it's money

Grey with Black sole I think
Thats what I have, they look nice when they're new, but they get more grey when they're dirty. I've done 500km in them, still holding up really well.

I like the black with the tan sole or the all tan version.

Thats what I have, they look nice when they're new, but they get more grey when they're dirty. I've done 500km in them, still holding up really well.

Black and Tan sounds nice, I'll have a look.

280 on brooks australia website fmd, thats half a house

209 on sole motive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't watch the opening ceremony. Just watched a few highlights then. A bit of depravity, a bit of debauchery, like WTAF. Imagine kids watching that shit on TV having to ask their parents what is going on. The world is becoming a seriously f......up place. Couldn't they at !east show something nice. I'm getting too old for this s..... Anyways have a good evening guys and girls.

Last edited:
Didn't watch the opening ceremony. Just watched a few highlights then. A bit of depravity, a bit of debauchery, like WTAF. Having kids watching that shit on TV having to ask their parents what is going on. The world is becoming a seriously f......up place. Couldn't they at !east show something nice. I'm getting too old for this s..... Anyways have a good evening guys and girls.
Didn't watch. Olympics is fugging lame. When are you going to watch chick's hockey or 2 scrawny blokes punching on again before the next Olympics?

2x wanky adult blokes rabbitting on non stop 'bout a Brazilian teen not hitting a street skate move, a further 4 contests after that attempt, was deeply disturbing.

Their vocabulary is limited to a combined 10 words. The words "pervy", "relevance" and "repetitive" are not in that repertoire. These words need to be explained to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back