No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Just me or Skateboarding shouldn’t be in the olympics lol

Not just you.
Indefensible. Watching kids fall off skateboards going just faster than walking pace. FMD.
Problem is this. How many people just turned off the Olympics when they watched that crap? I know I did. There could’ve been something great on after it but I CBF. Got into Seinfeld re runs.

Not just you.
Indefensible. Watching kids fall off skateboards going just faster than walking pace. FMD.
Problem is this. How many people just turned off the Olympics when they watched that crap? I know I did. There could’ve been something great on after it but I CBF. Got into Seinfeld re runs.
Yeh I turned it off as well, it’s just not an event they should have lol.

Not just you.
Shook my head when one competitor dropped the f bomb after falling over then just stared in disbelief when the next one flipped the bird at the camera when he fell on his arse.
Watch grass grow would be more entertaining than that crap.
I think there is a Park comp where they are in an empty cement pool which is a bit better than the Street comp.

Not just you.
since when are under 18s allowed to compete at olympics ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not just you.
This. And breakdancing. Wtf am I watching?

It's like we have ported to a wacky alternate timeline where these are Olympic sports.

Bring back It's a knock out for quirky sports/activities at least it was entertaining.

This. And breakdancing. Wtf am I watching?

It's like we have ported to a wacky alternate timeline where these are Olympic sports.

Bring back It's a knock out for quirky sports/activities at least it was entertaining.
Wait till we get poker

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back