No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

The absolute hypocrisy that viewers that commented on the change from bikini bottoms to leggings get slammed (no doubt by the feminist left). And called creeps. But they have no issue at all with trannies getting their nuts out around children etc in the opening ceremony.
Mental 🤯
I watched it the other day and they were in bikinis not leggins

five guys is scared to expand into the burbs cos they know they'll be swallowed whole by maccas like carls juniors

reckon they just hang around the cbd with a couple of stores to be safe
carls died because its just more expensive hjs they thought the aussie public were idiots.

It's on now plenty of ass
Which were better, the Aussie girls with their g strings or the yanks with their sensible ones , and wasn’t that Yank girl tall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the hockey, the bloke commentator said the Irish team was attractive to watch playing , the woman commentator replies , they say the same thing about me , **** me, probably looks like a busted arseh*le

they must put crack in they food
Reading John Lydons (Jonny Rotten) biography currently. Sid’s mum did put heroin on his food as a teenager. She was a junkie herself.

Reading John Lydons (Jonny Rotten) biography currently. Sid’s mum did put heroin on his food as a teenager. She was a junkie herself.
prob healthier than the rancid canola oil at maccas

Maccas has more universal appeal plus if you have their app you can usually get at least 20% off a decent option plus a free burger with points. They'd be making bugger all money off it but enough to play the long game and choke off others.

If Wendy's plays them at their own game and gets enough stores on the ground they can hold their own like HJ. It's a risk but alot of people like change.

Heck if people think craft beer tastes better than vb and gleefully pay twice as much for it, anything is possible.

the gabba reconstruction ahead of the qld olympics has been cancelled

these campaigners are going to host an olympics with the current gabba and suncrop stadium 🤣🤣🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back