No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

No BS, I played A grade with a guy 20 years ago at another club. Last year, halfway in a B Grade match against the club he was playing for and mine, he hits me up at lunch and tells me he's crossing over. Liked how we conducted ourselves (he's a Sri Lankan. Surprised he didn't recognise me as a 50 year old white racist, but I digress). He puts the transfer in. The real selling point for all of us after catching up with him, at his old club, he and his community would do a Sri Lankan curry night for dinner. On that point alone, we couldn't get him in the door quick enough. So, this season, I will have some chin curry, don't worry about that.

Some Sri Lankan curried egg sandwiches would be mint

Some Sri Lankan curried egg sandwiches would be mint
The player coming over, he used to do these deep fried balls of something and bring a dipping source for arvo tea, or a pastry or something. His was the first tray I would inspect. Every time.

I always liked this guy. Great attitude and pure white line fever. And also, Michael Clarke was a campaigner, so happy this bloke put him in his pocket this game. And Michael Holding commentating. ❤️❤️❤️

I always liked this guy. Great attitude and pure white line fever. And also, Michael Clarke was a campaigner, so happy this bloke put him in his pocket this game.

One of my favourite bowlers. Quick as **** and had mongrel in him. Outside of the poms and India I love it when we play the saffas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite part of Gippsland for a bit of RnR - Loch Sport, Tambo River, Metung.

Magical parts of the state.

Thoughts?

Caught some monster bream on the Tambo then surf fishing at dusk. Outstanding.
Metung great too, Paynesville...all great

My favourite part of Gippsland for a bit of RnR - Loch Sport, Tambo River, Metung.

Magical parts of the state.

Thoughts?
East Gippsland is beautiful (and being an ex Bairnsdalian - my parents retired off the farm in Sth Gippy to there) I have a natural bias to the region. It's just too far away from everything.
And I know I hang shit on the Valley, but seriously, I'm an hour away from the snow, 40 minutes from the beach, moments away from great camping spots. The sport here is of a very high level. I love it here. Having said that, if I could build a Trumpian wall around Morwell........

Adelaide has the highest concentration of meth found in wastewater per capita. That’s why I love living here. You can feel the meth fueled energy in the air everywhere I go. It’s invigorating

Was only just recently I came out of the shopping centre, was called a dog campaigner by a lovely energetic gent who also warned me that I was never gonna ‘get him’ because he was never asleep. Seemed like a pretty accurate self-description too

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back