No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

For a lot of people its anything they don’t like or agree with. I associate it with Matt Hardy.

I find it a pretty cringey term in general tbh
jeff hardy best

jeff hardy best
jeff hardy wrestling GIF by WWE

I’m half wog so I can say what I want so don’t get all friggin woke
Well, well, well, Elton Johns Wig we just found another one to join us. I will see you at our White, middle aged and Racist meeting next week. Michaels is just working on the agenda. I'll also add you to our Facebook page and What's app chat. Just a reminder though, when using that app, wear a tin foil hat as I'm pretty sure the government is following us. You can never be too careful.

Shut your face wog
Oi, the rains comin' and I gotta go cover Neville up with glad wrap. Seriously, I find it disturbing that I remember so much about this show. I might need to go centre myself and watch some re runs of Hey Hey It's Saturday episodes. Particularly the ones featuring Kamal and John Blackman......

Well, well, well, Elton Johns Wig we just found another one to join us. I will see you at our White, middle aged and Racist meeting next week. Michaels is just working on the agenda. I'll also add you to our Facebook page and What's app chat. Just a reminder though, when using that app, wear a tin foil hat as I'm pretty sure the government is following us. You can never be too careful.

I still have NFI what this is about but I’m in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a hangnail a last week ago and in my infinite genius i decided to cut it out myself with my stanly knife at work

Got a little bit infected but didn’t think to much of it until a few days ago when my finger is now double its normal size

Now I’ve had to have it lanced at the doctors and on a hefty course of antibiotics

Don’t be a dumb campaigner like Moose and use a dirty stanley knife to do self surgery 😂

Had a hangnail a last week ago and in my infinite genius i decided to cut it out myself with my stanly knife at work

Got a little bit infected but didn’t think to much of it until a few days ago when my finger is now double its normal size

Now I’ve had to have it lanced at the doctors and on a hefty course of antibiotics

Don’t be a dumb campaigner like Moose and use a dirty stanley knife to do self surgery 😂

Bet you’re sueing the company too you stupid campaigner.

I am surprised they allow you use a knife.

Talk about dumb, every real man uses a chainsaw. Stihl.

Ok lesson is to sanitise the equipment first. Got it

Bet you’re sueing the company too you stupid campaigner.

I am surprised they allow you use a knife.
I have no doubt we will all need to sign updated knife safety procedures and have toolbox meetings about it

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back