No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

I go to McDonald’s and force em to add 3 flavours to a thick shake. Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry. They hate it lol
Out on a limb here but you're probs getting a free 4th flavour -Pimply Teen Hawk Tuah in that shake.

Play nice with these guys. Some day they gonna fund your pension.

Out on a limb here but you're probs getting a free 4th flavour -Pimply Teen Hawk Tuah in that shake.

Play nice with these guys. Some day they gonna fund your pension.
Was a one off never had any issues with their staff lol

reminder of how pies flogs are when they are shite

a Richmond supporting athlete from paris was on the phone on 3aw to darren james (pies supporter) and said hopes Richmond win tomorrow

darren james just ignored him and talked about something else

when pies are winning you cant shut the campaigner up about them

reminder of how pies flogs are when they are shite

a Richmond supporting athlete from paris was on the phone on 3aw to darren james (pies supporter) and said hopes Richmond win tomorrow

darren james just ignored him and talked about something else

when pies are winning you cant shut the campaigner up about them
Your first mistake was listening to 3aw

Depends who you ask. I recently bought a pair of Adidas NMD R1s and suprisingly they are probably the most comfortable shoe I've owned for a good decade out of Asic's, Nike's, pumas etc.

Alot of people swear by asics or sketchers.
I had a pair of those Adidas few years back and they fell apart. Maybe they've improved them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which sneaker brand is best for walking? Need something comfortable
My Mrs had a lot of trouble finding something that she liked found Nikes the best, she wasn’t a fan of ASICS despite a lot of recommendations

Last pair she got was Brooke’s and they have been the best by far for her
She actually brought another pair for her work and says she wouldn’t buy anything else

Unfortunately it’s not a one size fits all situation (pun intended) and it’s one of those things that you will need to work out what you prefer and probably be willing to drop some decent coin

My Mrs had a lot of trouble finding something that she liked found Nikes the best, she wasn’t a fan of ASICS despite a lot of recommendations

She actually brought another pair for her work and says she wouldn’t buy anything else

Unfortunately it’s not a one size fits all situation (pun intended) and it’s one of those things that you will need to work out what you prefer and probably be willing to drop some decent coin
I had a pair of Brookes in the late 80s, I think they had gel in them? I forget about that brand to be honest, I'll check them out

asics have gone downhill are their shoes are way too soft now

farrks up your knees

they do sell kayano 14s though which are nice and firm (released 2008)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back