No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFLW foundation membership looks like good value.
For $5,000 they provide a sausage roll with complimentary MasterFoods tomato sauce sachet.
Who is the sausage roll for?

No, she's a human being and one with lots of confidence, a PhD, and enthusiasm for a sport she loves.
Yes, true, but she chose to go to the Olympics and instead of trying to do her best at he chosen sport decided to use it as a platform for a social experiment in being different, more as part of her day job as a professor than an athlete in her chosen sport, at tax payers expense and in doing so opened herself to judgement from the public.
Yes modern social media can be unkind and cruel and if she is sensitive to that she will need to steer clear, but she should have understood the rusk of putting up a performance like that.
Add to that that if she competed at a higher level to gain selection and then chose not to give her best at the Olympics, it is a slap in the face to all the other competitors that she beat to get there, then not try to perform at her best.
To go there with the attitude that I won't win so why try and then just do something different smacks of arrogance or maybe worse for a sport like this, insecurity.
I'll support any Aussie athlete to the hilt that goes out there and gives their all, that's not what she did.

lol if it ends up getting cancelled, looks good for Australia winning the rights for the Commonwealth games and Olympics only for it to get axed. Haha
Will be no chance of ever getting a soccer world cup if we do.
That said, if we still go-ahead with them but spend no money and use busted up old facilities it probably look just as bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, true, but she chose to go to the Olympics and instead of trying to do her best at he chosen sport decided to use it as a platform for a social experiment in being different, more as part of her day job as a professor than an athlete in her chosen sport, at tax payers expense and in doing so opened herself to judgement from the public.
Yes modern social media can be unkind and cruel and if she is sensitive to that she will need to steer clear, but she should have understood the rusk of putting up a performance like that.
Add to that that if she competed at a higher level to gain selection and then chose not to give her best at the Olympics, it is a slap in the face to all the other competitors that she beat to get there, then not try to perform at her best.
To go there with the attitude that I won't win so why try and then just do something different smacks of arrogance or maybe worse for a sport like this, insecurity.
I'll support any Aussie athlete to the hilt that goes out there and gives their all, that's not what she did.
The biggest slap in the face is to the Australian Taxpayer who fully funded her and her husbands holiday to Paris , yet the Aussie PM is praising her for esssentially stealing money from the Australian taxpayer by not performing at her best , only in Australia ……

Will be no chance of ever getting a soccer world cup if we do.
That said, if we still go-ahead with them but spend no money and use busted up old facilities it probably look just as bad.
That’s right. Another thing if they held the commonwealth games in Melbourne rather than regional Victoria surely it would make money. Hopefully we get to see the soccer World Cup though.

30% off door dash orders from liquorland.

Went to have a look and it's $89 dollars for a slab of Vic. Plus service and delivery fee.

Ends up being $74 delivered.

Disgraceful.
maybe stop being alcowholic

I’m in lovely west wyalong , no Maccas, no kfc , no door dash no ****ing nothing, I will have to go to the Indian place or Chinese tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back