No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

bout to take 2 months off work n head to europe

Oh Yeah GIF

haven't had a holiday since 2009

She scored ZERO, aka wasn’t even breakdancing

And this is a person with a PHD in it. You’re insulting her intelligence saying she went there and gave it her all with a routine she thought would be competitive

The hate she’s copping is from people who see it all for what it is. Again insulting her intelligence thinking she didn’t know this is the sort of thing that would come of it

What happened right after she gave that teary interview? She made an appearance at the Logies getting paid bulk LOL

Not the actions of someone who’s distraught. You got some misguided twitter type outrage going on here, waay off the mark
And all on the taxpayer dime. Australians are stupid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just got air force 1's white on white. they're pretty sexy, I can't help but dance as I walk around and everyone thinks I'm cool.
clown shoes

I just got air force 1's white on white. they're pretty sexy, I can't help but dance as I walk around and everyone thinks I'm cool.
no one cares about air force 1s anymore

arent they like wearing concrete blocks tied to your feet?
Yeah, they're very heavy. You wouldn't fly around in them like you would Kayano 14s thats for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back