No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

lol it’s just an example, and don’t need take the word of anyone

It literally is happening all over Aus in majority of industries
I have seen myself and have multiple friends in many different industries and they all say the same thing

AFL is leading the way (look at the shitshow its caused and currently is)..
but thats gonna be rejigged in the next 6 months or so.

I’ve heard from the horses mouth that behind the scenes people are working to get the best people working along side Andrew Dillon rather than the ticking boxes employees they have right now

I mean, not saying it doesn’t happen. But they still have to have actual qualifications to have a chance. Its not like a woman who dropped out of high school can get a job as a surgeon because of diversity hiring.

Hiring favoured men for centuries, no surprise companies are trying to even the ledger and give women a chance. It might go too far the other way at times, but I get why it happens.

lol it’s just an example, and don’t need take the word of anyone

It literally is happening all over Aus in majority of industries
I have seen myself and have multiple friends in many different industries and they all say the same thing

AFL is leading the way (look at the shitshow its caused and currently is)..
but thats gonna be rejigged in the next 6 months or so.

I’ve heard from the horses mouth that behind the scenes people are working to get the best people working along side Andrew Dillon rather than the ticking boxes employees they have right now
Name one horse’s mouth?

Sits back and waits for a BS excuse as to why he can’t.

I mean, not saying it doesn’t happen. But they still have to have actual qualifications to have a chance. Its not like a woman who dropped out of high school can get a job as a surgeon because of diversity hiring.

Hiring favoured men for centuries, no surprise companies are trying to even the ledger and give women a chance. It might go too far the other way at times, but I get why it happens.
bob each way

Hoppers Killing?
Maniac cops killed Briggsy at a routine traffic stop.
They cut off his oxygen supply for 15 minutes, died later in ICU.
View attachment 2057635
As a local to the area terrible to hear. If the police have done any wrong doing hope they are charged. Hopefully the bloke is ok.

As a local to the area terrible to hear. If the police have done any wrong doing hope they are charged. Hopefully the bloke is ok.

He died. Had his life support switched off. Unbelievable it go to that point. Happens way too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He died. Had his life support switched off. Unbelievable it go to that point. Happens way too much.
Alright if that’s the case if wrong doing they should be charged with murder. But as life support most likely a manslaughter

Hosting and servers are American terms for waiters and waitresses.
Craigslist 🤣 Yeah, we love to use Craigslist in Australia to find a job.

But why would I ever question MarlinsBeer?
I thought Craiglist was a dating app

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back