No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

We won gold yet?
Yeah all the swimming ones like normal probably

I gotta watch the judo this year my mates sister is competing and good chance for a medal
She won silver last Olympics I’m pretty sure

I gotta watch the judo this year my mates sister is competing and good chance for a medal
Here is her profile is anyone is interested, won gold at the commonwealth games but yet to win an Olympic medal

Her brother also competed in the Rio Olympics but now does MMA, funnily enough his mrs is currently undefeated in Belator MMA and if wins her night fight in London will get a crack at the belt

Long story short the whole family are ****ed and love to fight

Here is her profile is anyone is interested, won gold at the commonwealth games but yet to win an Olympic medal

Her brother also competed in the Rio Olympics but now does MMA, funnily enough his mrs is currently undefeated in Belator MMA and if wins her night fight in London will get a crack at the belt

Never start a fight with a chick from Traralgon.

is she from mill park

is she from mill park
Na Traralgon
But I work with her Brother in scumshine

We had some deros try and break in a few months ago to one of our warehouses to steal some copper and he went down and roughed them up

They ran into their car and he smashed the window and dragged them out

He’s ****ed ****ed when he goes off

Great bloke but

Na Traralgon
But I work with her Brother in scumshine

We had some deros try and break in a few months ago to one of our warehouses to steal some copper and he went down and roughed them up

They ran into their car and he smashed the window and dragged them out

He’s ****ed ****ed when he goes off

Great bloke but
2MsvUL.gif

nNgtqy.gif

I always get in his ear and tell him I’ll beat the **** out of him despite him being 30cm taller and probably a good 30kgs on me

Plus those cauliflower ears that are always a sign you are looking at a person you shouldn’t **** with

Hope she goes well.
Use to do judo in my youth.

How to pronounce first name

farrk shes a well built tank

cant imagine what the brother would be like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always get in his ear and tell him I’ll beat the **** out of him despite him being 30cm taller and probably a good 30kgs on me

Plus those cauliflower ears that are always a sign you are looking at a person who’s copped a hidden or two at some time.
EFA

You don’t get cauliflower ears from campaigners that are incoherent .

I’d rather watch Robbo drool for 12 hours straight than read anything to do with Rita Pahani.
It was for the Andrew Schultz clip, not her.

Never start a fight with a chick from Traralgon.
****en truth brah. When you got Morwell and Moe as neighbours and Sale on the other side, you’d punch on to keep the DH’s out as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back