No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

you let all this right wing shit get flung and the minute it’s challenged you have a fit. Weak.

Thought the interchange with groupie was very respectful. Not sure why the sook up
What right wing shit , can you please quote any, you’re the one with an aggenda to get people to bite and then report them so go back to your little ole. And tbh I don’t care if NaturalDisaster or Muddiemoose delete this post , you’re the biggest sook on our board

What right wing shit , can you please quote any, you’re the one with an aggenda to get people to bite and then report them so go back to your little ole. And tbh I don’t care if NaturalDisaster or Muddiemoose delete this post , you’re the biggest sook on our board

sorry for the late reply I have you on ignore and only check in sporadically.

references to "big mike" is where I'd start. Denounce it big boy. Despite all your ruminations about working with the disadvantaged you're a ****ing pussy pal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry for the late reply I have you on ignore and only check in sporadically.

references to "big mike" is where I'd start. Denounce it big boy. Despite all your ruminations about working with the disadvantaged you're a ****ing pussy pal.
Tbh being put on ignore by you is a badge of honor, I’m surprised you didn’t report my post for gate speech, isn’t that your normal way?

If politics are out does that mean plastic bags full of wee come back in?
Wee is as natural as drinking a glass of water. We all do it. I can post a pic of a glass of water but not satire on a bag of wee. In 2024. And I've asked nicely.

The mods must wear a blindfold every time they go to the toilet so as not to offend themselves until its flushed.

Carn lads, let's just get back to talking shit. I like everyone here. Soooooo, how about that new Biscoff range in Hungry Jacks......

IMG_1430.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back