No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

True spirit of the Olympics.lol

View attachment 2065874
Shakes head, there could be a lot to say , but it will trigger some posters , ****ing disgrace , campaigner is banned by world boxing body but allowed in the French Olympics , to be expected after the opening ceremony

Sorry if this has been posted, but what the hell are we becoming as a society?

shes prob an arab and might have family that are victims of israeli genocide

same as going to get the hitler laughing gif printed out at a jewish owned shop, same thing

jews love playing the victim card but cry when the shoe is on the other foot

shes prob an arab and might have family that are victims of israeli genocide

same as going to get the hitler laughing gif printed out at a jewish owned shop, same thing

jews love playing the victim card but cry when the shoe is on the other foot
I got a serious question. My wife friend who is Italian is married to a Jew and they have 2 kids. They said they don't want to send their kid to a catholic school as they reckon they teach too much religion (no more then 2 days) YET celebrate Christmas. I thought Jews don't celebrate Christmas??

I got a serious question. My wife friend who is Italian is married to a Jew and they have 2 kids. They said they don't want to send their kid to a catholic school as they reckon they teach too much religion (no more then 2 days) YET celebrate Christmas. I thought Jews don't celebrate Christmas??
they dont and most of them hate jesus

might be a few exceptions

Not everyone sees Christmas as a religious holiday, for some its just an opportunity to spend time with family and enjoy themselves.

I’m atheist and I celebrate Christmas. If I had kids I would not send them to a catholic school.

Not everyone sees Christmas as a religious holiday, for some its just an opportunity to spend time with family and enjoy themselves.

I’m atheist and I celebrate Christmas. If I had kids I would not send them to a catholic school.
**** me, Athiest, Anti Milk , vegan……what’s next :p

Wasn’t she born a chick but found out later in like had an extra chromosome or something

If trans more clear cut but this one is hard to make a call on imo
That’s what the Algerians are saying , but the Chinese only eat tainted Aussie beef

The African girl/boy runner is still banned though

If politics are out does that mean plastic bags full of wee come back in?
Dont Be Late Lets Go GIF by The Democrats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the fight gender issues aside the chick who lost showed terrible technique

Lifted her chin and left herself wide open for the right
The fighter had it cocked and ready to go the whole time

Replace vegan with craft beer lover pls
I went to methtown yesterday drove from tootgarook to there then caught the ferry back, had a Barton Larger at the ferry terminal , pretty good

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back