No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t mind a roast chook from woolies. Can taste pretty good, and are pretty cheap. Feel sorry for the chicken shops though as hard for them to get close to woolies-price wise.. also the one near my house does em shit, so hard to support them when Mr Woolworths is pumping them out fresh tasty and cheap

Don’t mind a roast chook from woolies. Can taste pretty good, and are pretty cheap. Feel sorry for the chicken shops though as hard for them to get close to woolies-price wise.. also the one near my house does em shit, so hard to support them when Mr Woolworths is pumping them out fresh tasty and cheap
charcoal best

charcoal best
Yeah there’s a charcoal one near my work - I go there during my lunch break and eat a quarter of chicken and chips in my car like a dero and drop heaps of chicken down the sides of the seats farken best

Yeah there’s a charcoal one near my work - I go there during my lunch break and eat a quarter of chicken and chips in my car like a dero and drop heaps of chicken down the sides of the seats farken best
I envisioned you doing it in a ka laser

close - Chrysler scorpion
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - yank politics and brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back