Mega Thread The TAN Part V - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/essendon-fears-drug-deceit-20130726-2qq3f.html

I could not as a player work/play for Essendon ever again if i found out i was used as a test subject behind my back.

This shows the drugs were performance enhancing and were intended to be so.
When we played them late in the season a mate and I discussed how heavy the Bombers looked around the thigh/arse/trunk region. Now we had no idea at the time what was going on but in hindsight it is obvious. These drugs were designed to enable so much more work to be put in to their bodies while a "normal" player would be recovering from the previous week.

When we played them late in the season a mate and I discussed how heavy the Bombers looked around the thigh/arse/trunk region.

Regularly check out players' asses, do ya? :D :rainbow:

What is this I don't even

null-73.png

That's more disturbing than your avatar RG

Carey labelled us pretenders on Marngrook apparently

Pretenders for what?

The premiership - well of course we are.
For the top 8 - Looking pretty likely we'll play finals.

Did anyone think we were going to win the flag this year? Has anyone been talking it up lately? Why is everyone so keen to label us pretenders and shit on us?

Pretenders for what?

The premiership - well off course we are.

Did anyone think we were going to win the flag this year? Has anyone been talking it up lately? Why is everyone so keen to label us pretenders and shit on us?
I think he is in need of some PR, and what better way to pick on the Tiges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretenders for what?

The premiership - well off course we are.

Because we're better than anyone thought we would be. Honestly I thought we might scrape into the 8. We look like shitting it in. :D

http://
Hodge is an out and out gun !
Every time his side is put under pressure he steps up and physically intimidates the opposition and yet when they try to fire back he is smart enough to play the aggot .
Absolute Champion who is as genuine a leader you could ever wish to see .
Best captain in the league for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back