Mega Thread The TAN Part V - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essendon are in a world of pain.
They will not be playing finals this year.
They will not be competing for points next year.
Hird will be suspended for 12 months, effectively ending his career.
Essendon will not be allowed to partake in the first two rounds of the draft for the next three years.
They will be fined $2 million and that will have to be included in the salary cap.
Out of contract players such as Crameri, Bellchambers will need to be shipped off to other clubs.

Essendon will not be allowed to partake in the first two rounds of the draft for the next three years.
They will be fined $2 million and that will have to be included in the salary cap.
Out of contract players such as Crameri, Bellchambers will need to be shipped off to other clubs.

Yep going to be well and truly bent over without a hint of lube being used. Still doubt that some of their fans will actually realise just how screwed they are and will be when this all ends.

Yep going to be well and truly bent over without a hint of lube being used. Still doubt that some of their fans will actually realise just how screwed they are and will be when this all ends.
They are ****ed mate. Absolutely ****ed.

One of my Essendon supporting mates still is convinced its all bullshit and the golden boy Hird is the victim in the whole thing:rolleyes:
My Essendon mates have slowly come round. They know they are in the shit. They are now just bracing themselves. I feel for the supporters because deep down they just love their club. But their club has been nothing short of evil and they deserve to hurt for many, many years.

Why do I get a horrible feeling they're going to get cleared with minimal suff happening to them?

The Weapon to sue the Dons and allege publicly that it was Hird that was the ring-leader of the dodgy business.

Love it.

Why do I get a horrible feeling they're going to get cleared with minimal suff happening to them?
Because that's how AFL would love for it to end and sweep it under the carpet. Unfortunately for them . . .
rug-need-bigger-cartoon.png

Has there ever been anything else that has united 17 clubs against one?

I'll be glad when it's over though. Happy if Essendon lose all their points :p

The Weapon to sue the Dogs and allege publicly that it was Hird that was the ring-leader of the dodgy business.

Love it.
Had enough of the media treating him like a saint throughout the whole thing, shall be great viewing.
I on e had great respect for Hird, not anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Weapon to sue the Dogs and allege publicly that it was Hird that was the ring-leader of the dodgy business.

Love it.

Because that's how AFL would love for it to end and sweep it under the carpet. Unfortunately for them . . .
rug-need-bigger-cartoon.png
Poor Bulldogs. :(

I can't see it being that harsh. Not that I give a **** mind you.

Is this legit mail or wishful thinking out loud
Because I hope it's the former

Had enough of the media treating him like a saint throughout the whole thing, shall be great viewing.
I on e had great respect for Hird, not anymore.
Alot of players who played at Essendon at the same time Hird had the similar lack of respect for him off field as those who played at North have for Carey . ;)

It is the duty of every Richmond supporter to constntly harrass Blair Hartley over the next two years with three simple words: GET. JEREMY. CAMERON.

(and yes I've posted this in two seperate thread because it just can't be stressed enough)

It is the duty of every Richmond supporter to constntly harrass Blair Hartley over the next two years with three simple words: GET. JEREMY. CAMERON.

(and yes I've posted this in two seperate thread because it just can't be stressed enough)
When do you expect Jeremy Cameron to become a bargain buy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back